DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well previous to tonight I had a few dents and dings in my truck. However, while visiting a GROCERY STORE some punk ass took what looks like the claw part of a hammer to my truck. They took out both fenders and smashed out a tail light with the hammer. It looks like they then kicked both doors, because there are two big dents in each door as well as the tail gate. You have no idea how mad I am right now. Why would someone do this? :VHOT: How much do you suspect this is going to cost? I was thinking of maybe buying the fenders and tail lights off ebay but i have no idea how much the rest of the bodywork is going to cost. To make things worse, i dont even think there are any repuatable bodyshops anywhere near my area that could fix my truck without RAPING ME for the cost. Any input?

· Registered
50 Posts
That sucks. My wifes truck was stolen and trashed (totaled). We are waiting for the insureance co. now. If you have insurance use it. In AZ they can not raise premiums if it was not you fault. What type of truck? Where are you at? There are some good deals on EBAY & the local junk yard.

Randy

· Seriously.
1,440 Posts
go get a $7 disposable camera and snap a whole roll full of film of how you found it. sure sucks man, i would be uprooting telephone poles barehanded if that happened to my truck. hope you get it fixed, get on that insurance.

· Do It In A Van
8,067 Posts
That's terrible...sorry to hear it man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.