DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My truck turned 100,000 miles last night. This is the longest I have ever kept a vehicle. I have owned it since about 48k miles on it in 2007. Still runs strong. Thanks everyone on here who has helped me w/ advice and mod help. Appreciate it.

Threw this in here. Just a cool pic I took on the way to work one morning.

·
Rookie
708 Posts
Nice! Now just make sure maintenance is up to date and then email Dodge for a free license plate cover

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Nice, congrats, 13k more and I'll be there.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea...I just had tranny fluid and filter done and also the gear oil was replaced along w/ new u joints. Just saw a dodge 2500 along the road w/ the driveshaft that hooks to the differential(?) laying on the ground. So I'm glad I got new ones put on. I did just check my tranny fluid yesterday and its barely on the dipstick. Should I call the garage and ask what kind they used or can I use any kind of atf +4 fluid? I assume the new filter sucked it up and what not. Or they didn't put enough in. It was done about 3 months ago. 1.5 months ago I checked it and it was fine. There isn't any kind of leaking going on etc.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats... nice milestone!!!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
That's awesome man! I plan on keeping mine for a long time got mine with 4 and now she has 63k

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
Congravinations! I just rolled up 117K on mine today. In another six weeks or so, it'll be nine years old. 'Bout a month after that, I'll have had it five years.

Definitely contact Chrysler for your 100K tag frame.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats! I have 187k on mine and have had it for 7 years comes August. Haven't had any major problems with it yet just general maintenance, power steering pump and replaced all the front end components. My buddy wrecked it for me about three weeks ago! Had to drive his 07 suburban for two weeks while it was in the shop and never realized how much I love my truck till then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.