DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my friends truck was stolen from his apartment today in arlington. it's a 2004 silver QC HEMI sport model. the tailgate is debadged, but the rest of the emblems are still on it. tinted windows and license plate # 9ZX-K24. stock 20" wheels.

· Registered
10,350 Posts
damn.......fu*#in theives........why in the hell cant anyone have anything nice anymore without some slug of the pits of hell taking what he thinks he deserves more than you ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Damnit....this needs to be addressed and put in effect as a "no tolerance" Law........no wonder insurance rates and everything else goes up all the time.......
Good luck in getting the truck back and getting the *******s what they deserve soon enough!!!!!!

· Registered
561 Posts
LOL Im with the very pissed off Slammed1 lol
Hope your buddy finds his truck...and in one piece... :crosses-fingers:

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
Is your friend a DT member? If not do you have some pics of the truck you could post so those in the area can keep an eye out? Thanks.

And best of luck finding it soon and in good condition.

· Registered
10,350 Posts
DodgeChick said:
LOL Im with the very pissed off Slammed1 lol
Hope your buddy finds his truck...and in one piece... :crosses-fingers:
I was lucky....I got mine back with very little damage but with a ton of missing shit.........I cant say the same for others Ive seen and heard about........:VHOT:

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Man, I hope that truck turns up. It pisses me off on stuff like this. I agree with B, this should be a NO TOLERANCE thing!!! Good luck, I hope all turns out well for your buddy!

· Registered
155 Posts
PERFECT!!! And to think, I'll be moving there next weekend. :whackit:

· Registered
1,098 Posts
RammingDodge said:
Man, I hope that truck turns up. It pisses me off on stuff like this. I agree with B, this should be a NO TOLERANCE thing!!! Good luck, I hope all turns out well for your buddy!
thats the way it should be people who steel should just be shot

· Registered
922 Posts
It makes me think of one time when I noticed my Ribbon magnet ( for the troops) was gone....well part of it. While those A-HOLES were trying to rip it off, they RIPPED IT....

Cool I thought, if I can't have it, then nobody can..... :D

I would sooner blow up my truck before letting anyone rip it off.

I hope you get those *******s.....Good luck and a safe return.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FreeLantz said:
Is your friend a DT member? If not do you have some pics of the truck you could post so those in the area can keep an eye out? Thanks.

And best of luck finding it soon and in good condition.
he is a member of DTW. there is a post on there in the texas forum with a pic.

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Man, almost seems like DFW is becoming the next New Jersey as far as car thefts.

· RamFever
606 Posts
They posted last week that trucks were the most stolen automobiles in the DFW area. Dodges were 3rd most but the Chevy's and I forget what else was above the dodges but I originally thought it was the Camry that was the number 1 stolen automobile here. It sucks having to worry about your truck when you go anywhere these days.
Anyway I hope the thieves get what is due them, scum bags.

· Registered
71 Posts
Yeah unfortuantely DFW is quickly rising in the ranks of American cities for crime rates.

Kyle

· Registered
9,836 Posts
Dallas has the HIGHEST crime rate in the nation... its number 1 on the list and has been for a few years... As for theft... I think it all goes hand in hand.... or real close.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· Registered
1,430 Posts
catch a thief , cut off his hands,
catch a rapist , cut off his penis
catch a killer, SHOOT HIM!!!!!!!

· Registered
2,832 Posts
you know, someone on here needs to invent something, or just "jerry" rig it. There needs to be an electrical current (strong enough to shock the crap out of the person and make them piss and $h!t themselves) that is somehow connected to the door lock, and when it lifts up, without using the key, it shocks the crap out of you through the screwdriver, or whatever they are using to pry through the door. Or, there needs to be something in the seats that will shock the crap out of you if you don't start the truck with the key. It could even be one of those keys with a chip in it to let the truck know its not a copied key or something. That'd be great. I'd love to see their faces when they tried to start up the truck!!!

· Registered
16,087 Posts
RammingDodge said:
you know, someone on here needs to invent something, or just "jerry" rig it. There needs to be an electrical current (strong enough to shock the crap out of the person and make them piss and $h!t themselves) that is somehow connected to the door lock, and when it lifts up, without using the key, it shocks the crap out of you through the screwdriver, or whatever they are using to pry through the door. Or, there needs to be something in the seats that will shock the crap out of you if you don't start the truck with the key. It could even be one of those keys with a chip in it to let the truck know its not a copied key or something. That'd be great. I'd love to see their faces when they tried to start up the truck!!!

My friend did just exactly that... He had an old Ford Ranchero that was blinged out. He rigged up some sort of something with a thin sliver of metal under the door handle... If you tried to open the door without turning it off, it would arch soething fierce....POW!!!!!!!!!.... and scare the living wing-nuts out of you... He had to disconnect it because I policeman told him he could be arrested for aggrevated assault if someone pressed charges...

Dude, I hope he gets his ride back. That sucks man. If they happen to wonder east Ill keep my eyes open!

· Registered
1,096 Posts
Yup. Welcome to DFW. There are a few chop shops in arlington along Pioneer Pkwy and also division street.

Okay, they may not be chop shops, but they are pretty shady if you ask me. I went into what appeared to be a sh?tty one once. What do I see up on the lifts? An acura NSX and a porsche. Why would you take one of those cars to a place like that?

· Registered
2,832 Posts
dskirtech said:
My friend did just exactly that... He had an old Ford Ranchero that was blinged out. He rigged up some sort of something with a thin sliver of metal under the door handle... If you tried to open the door without turning it off, it would arch soething fierce....POW!!!!!!!!!.... and scare the living wing-nuts out of you... He had to disconnect it because I policeman told him he could be arrested for aggrevated assault if someone pressed charges...
what??? shouldn't that be protection of property or something? Let someone try and press charges on that BS, WTF were they doing trying to get into my truck? *******s. I swear to God, I hate people. I work for an attorney and my GOD some of the calls I get. I just hate people!!!! (unless they are on DT of course :D ), lol no, I just hate stupid people and theives and rapists and murders and pretty much all criminals. :VHOT: :VHOT:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.