DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
I was also thinking about getting a 92/93 Ramcharger. Then have the roof cut off and roll bar and soft top fabricated. :D Now that would be the beach machine !! And then maybe have a few bucks left to buy a boat. Does anyone have a recommendation for a fabricator in nj/pa/de area that could handle a project like that?

what part of DE are you from?

Dont the Ram Chargers have removable roofs like the Bronco's and Blazers? To do it right its gonna cost you. You should just put the money towards a Ram. Hell, if you get a Ram Charger I will cut your roof off with my sawzal:rck:
We can do it right in Stanley's parking lot. Then you can buy me a beer.

I think buy the beers first, THEN cut the roof off!

just get a 70's ramcharger/trailduster those had removable roofs from the factory

Discussion starter · #27 · (Edited)
Dont the Ram Chargers have removable roofs like the Bronco's and Blazers?
Not really sure why they stopped making them with out the removable roof after 1980. The problem is finding pre 80 Ramcharger in the rustbelt that has not rusted. :teacher:

I had a 1980 shortbed Powerwagon with straight 6 and 4:10's from the factory. It was a beast in the mud. Loved that truck. That one was side swiped parked out front of my parents house about 20 years ago. It was rusted pretty bad then. Old man that hit it tried to keep going and had to stop after 1/4 mile when his tire went flat. :D

Think I have a line on a 2003 Ram with Hemi. Wish me luck with the insurance company tomorrow.

I was also thinking about getting a 92/93 Ramcharger. Then have the roof cut off and roll bar and soft top fabricated. :D Now that would be the beach machine !! And then maybe have a few bucks left to buy a boat. Does anyone have a recommendation for a fabricator in nj/pa/de area that could handle a project like that?
Im laid off and just a few states over. i also got a deck over trailer i can come get it. All you gotta do is just buy the beer and Material. I love fab work and tinkering work. Its just an offer

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.