DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 1500 QC sitting on fatory 20's. Every time I start slowing down for any reason, the truck feels like it's hopping in the rear. Even the steering wheel starts to shake just a little. I took it in for an oil change and told the service manager about it,all he said is that it ,it was normal because of the 20's and the height of the truck at the rear. Was he teeling me the truth or was he in a hurry to go home? thnx....

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Might be your breaks..

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Chopped tires look at the shocks and or balance, shaking while only breaking breaks or loose lugs. If it does it when you let off the gas to let the truck slow i would look at the rear u joint .

This is a list of problems and solutions i have came across while driving four dodge trucks and a list of others . Use what info you can forget the rest. :rck:

·
Banned
462 Posts
jas1973 said:
do brakes go out that fast?
...do most of my driving on hwy. hardly ever in traffic
stock rotors are crap. guaranteed to warp even with normal breaking. dealerships will shave them once...but with my experience, more than that, they'll probably tell you that it's wear and tear and make you pay for further "servicing" until it's time to replace them. "one short of" is right, you might also want to look into the balancing as well as the shocks also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.