DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as bad as I hate to do it, I am going to sell my 2005 SOLAR YELLOW SPORT.
What do you guys think it is worth ? It is in excellent condition. I know the car lots do not take into consideration all the mods. But maybe selling it to an individual or someone who knows how much all the mods are worth would be interested. :help:
4200 miles

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
its really hard to say with all the rebates on new trucks right now you might end up losing your ass trying to sell it.if i was going to guess $21,000 to $23,000 thousand dollars i dont know just guessing. :rck:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
why are you selling it?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Don't take it to a lot ... you will loose your ass. As far as price, why don't you throw out what your are thinking of selling it for ...

·
Registered
277 Posts
What Rebeates?

What do the rebates add up to that they are givving on the 05's? Thanks

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Too colorfull for me. But good luck. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think you might get a little over 20,000, maybe as high as 23,000, but that would be pushing it. New hemi rams are not in short supply so most could get one for dealer invoice minus the $4000 in rebates. Aftermarket mods usually make a truck harder to sell.

·
Registered
921 Posts
It is true about mods making the car harder to sell. Before I got my Ram...I had a Camaro. Not huge mods, but quite a few little ones. I was going to college in a month, wanted a Ram, and didnt have time to sell it myself, so I took the raping they gave me at the Dodge lot to get my Ram. The point of this rely is that they took off every single mod I had on it. My bet is they either trashed the stuff, somebody at teh shop HAD a camaro, or it hit eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.