Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OFF ROAD!!! :D :rck:
Woke up this morning and took the truck to the car wash.Did the usual routine of going to get my chinese food when i just felt like going off roading,there is a nearby trail by the restaurant.Now was a great chance to tryout the 37's and see if they would rub.Trail was nice and I had some mild to no rubbing with the 37's even with flex.I came around a hill and found what I have always wanted .......MMMMUUUUUUDDDDDD :rck: .For sure I got the truck dirtier than i have ever.I wanted to take a video while I was going through but the wifey didn't wanna take the truck through the puddle and get stuck lol.A guy in a powerstroke sat and watched me and 2 bikers cheered me on and gave me thumbs up as I went through.It was freakin awsome.I plan to go out the trail a little more often as soon as we have another freak storm to get this thing even more drenched :) Here are some pics I took.Lemme know what you guys think :)

PAVEMENT PRINCESS????? .......................................NEVER!!!!!!!

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some more

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some more,The second pic is MY FAVORITE!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
awesome pics, i noticed that you don't have the black headlights anymore, what happened there? and whats wrong with having a pavement princess :eek:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
AWESOME!!

Yeah, I doubt my "big white princess" will ever get offroad.

Anyone know of any place to safely go offroad around St Louis?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eng811ine said:
awesome pics, i noticed that you don't have the black headlights anymore, what happened there? and whats wrong with having a pavement princess :eek:
I am waiting on the 07 interiors to be painted.My buddy told me they haven't cured quite well.But they will be on soon :) Nothing wrong with a pavement princess :D they are nicer when they are Pavement Princess and Moutain Lions :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
damn i was hoping you had one of your famous sets of blacked out headlights for sale. Nonetheless awesome truck man.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eng811ine said:
damn i was hoping you had one of your famous sets of blacked out headlights for sale. Nonetheless awesome truck man.
Thanks man :) yours has me reaking some envy too lol :tup:

·
LI Hemi
704 Posts
awesome pics.. only off road by my local chineese food would be on the guys lawn that lives behing the chineese food place..

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Very cool dude....

I cant bring myself to get my tires dirty...lol

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
My truck isn't that dirty but it needs a bath too. lol Getting em dirty can be fun Tony.

KB

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts
That looks like so much fun. Bad ass pics :rck:

Last I went muddin, cops stopped us. Thread is around here somewhere lol

And theres nothin wrong with a pavement princess. They look awesome and if needed they can get dirty (just gotta take it slow to get used to the water :thatfunny )

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carrolls Ram said:
That looks like so much fun. Bad ass pics :rck:

Last I went muddin, cops stopped us. Thread is around here somewhere lol

And theres nothin wrong with a pavement princess. They look awesome and if needed they can get dirty (just gotta take it slow to get used to the water :thatfunny )
lol stopped you? how come? Is that where the picture to your avatar came from?? Where is the thread,i hope there are pictures :D

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
CRMRAM I cannot lie....I think yours is my favorite CTD on here...I would like to think it's what I would have if I built up a 4X4...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice pics Tony....That thing is a monster with a classy touch!

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
Great pics! I'd like to try muddin' in my Ram but I'm too chicken....afraid I'll tear something up LOL guess I've just got a pavement princess too!;)

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys :) A little mud can't harm your truck :D opposite,what can your truck do to the mud :D

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
I love the pic's. :rck: When I want to really clean the truck, I first treat myself to some serious offroading. The last time, I damage the truck with huge scratches down the sides of the truck. Oh well, it's a 4x4 and that's why I got the truck. :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.