DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
It depends, do you want one flush with the truck or a soft, hard cover. One with a tail spoiler or not. I want to get the CheckerPro, or another nice one is gaylords.

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
HemiKid said:
It depends, do you want one flush with the truck or a soft, hard cover. One with a tail spoiler or not. I want to get the CheckerPro, or another nice one is gaylords.
I think he means a cover for his whole truck.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Ya, he wants a TRUCK cover, not a truck BED cover

:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
When i bought my truck i also bought the Mopar cover to go with it. It is a bit of a battle to put on ( i have a quad cab/long bed!) but once on i am pleased with it. It seems pretty durable and keeps the dirt off well. I had a problem with a cat walking all over the truck when it was parked so the cover helped keep the paw prints off....i have a German Shepherd now, so that has kinda resolved the cat problem but the cover is worthwhile!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have mopar one that I never use. If you have a quad cab let me know.

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
pm sent HappyHour

·
Registered
890 Posts
uk94ram said:
When i bought my truck i also bought the Mopar cover to go with it. It is a bit of a battle to put on ( i have a quad cab/long bed!)
If you roll it off, and roll it on, it comes off and goes on very easy. I usually roll the back to the cab, then the front to the back of the cab, then roll it from one side to the other. I can put my cover on in about 2 minutes.

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Posting to see input. I'm gonna need a truck cover before I go to basic training.

·
"Cone Killer"
2,441 Posts
I also have a mopar cover for sale for a quad cab... pm me if anyone wants one...

The comment above about it hurting your truck... the mopar cover is great, the thing you have to do, with any cover, is just dust the truck off before you put on it... it, run a CA duster over it real quick... never once scratched my truck... and trust me, I am anal about that... but I have a garage now and no longer have a need for it.

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Will that Mopar cover fit on a quad cab with a Canopy? If so, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
890 Posts
FYI: It has been rumored that the Mopar cover is made by CoverCraft (same cover I have), and from looking at those pictures, it looks like the rumor may be true. Supposedly the only difference being that the CoverCraft doesn't have the cool RAM on the front. LOL

I need to get another look at mine. Mine looks like it's a little more snug, but that could be just my imaginations.

My truck is garaged, but I still used the cover. Just one more layer of protection.

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
PM sent slvrmagnum

·
"Cone Killer"
2,441 Posts
EZ4U2CHere said:
FYI: It has been rumored that the Mopar cover is made by CoverCraft (same cover I have), and from looking at those pictures, it looks like the rumor may be true. Supposedly the only difference being that the CoverCraft doesn't have the cool RAM on the front. LOL

I need to get another look at mine. Mine looks like it's a little more snug, but that could be just my imaginations.

My truck is garaged, but I still used the cover. Just one more layer of protection.
Yeah, that rumor is true, so I have been told.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
I store my truck in the winter and while i am at school alot of times. I have the mopar cover just like the two pictured about. I clean my truck and then put the cover on and i have had no problems with it. I also have a black truck xsilentx, so it will work fine. I dont keep my truck outside but i dont think it would be any different. Aside from the rams head on the front it also has a clear plastic on the back so you can see your liscense plate. Dont know whats thats for but it looks cool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.