DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Painted my bumpers, grille shell, and door handles.

Changed back background of the Dodge emblem on front bumper to a metallic gray color.

Got new rims/tires... had the ugliest ones available before :)

Attachments

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Dang not bad, looks good. Why did you go with the other dodge rims and not step it up to the twenty after market ones?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not so sure about those chrome rims, I was going to, tried to get some from a DT member but they did a very shitty job of sending them in a reasonable time, I so got these, $660 shipped.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
looking good !

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks real good nice job man...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, probably a lot of SLT owners out there saying... "What's the big deal?" lol

Oh well, going from an ST to an SLT will be fun for me =P

*Adding to list: buy SLT badge and fool the world!*

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks great man!

KB

·
Registered
609 Posts
you do know what slt stands for right. no one tell him we all know i just want to see if he dose

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
special luxury trim, but my truck wasn't factory SLT =)

·
Registered
609 Posts
wrong. it means nothing at all even dr.z said so . for me its sounds like thunder

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dr. z don't have shit on me =D

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Looks awesome, you would swear thats factory painted. I suggest you buy the SPAL power window and power door locks kit. I have the power window kit and its not too bad. Had it in for 2 weeks and no problems as of yet thank the lord. Best to do it all while the door panels are off. If you need some help you can PM me. I can help you. I know most of the wiring and I can show you where to connect the lights for the switches too so you can dim it. It was a peice of cake AFTER I installed it. But during the instructions were shit.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
maka said:
Looks awesome, you would swear thats factory painted. I suggest you buy the SPAL power window and power door locks kit. I have the power window kit and its not too bad. Had it in for 2 weeks and no problems as of yet thank the lord. Best to do it all while the door panels are off. If you need some help you can PM me. I can help you. I know most of the wiring and I can show you where to connect the lights for the switches too so you can dim it. It was a peice of cake AFTER I installed it. But during the instructions were shit.
Oh by the way, how far are you from Kissimmee or Miami? I will be there all Winter and I was wondering if I could buy the paint and stop by and me and you could do my grill together?

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
hes about 1.5 hours from kissimmee going the speed limit ;), and i just realized last week hes basically 5 min away form me, and graduated at the same HS with my 2 sisters! what are the odds!!

anyways, how did you paint those door handles? did you have to take them off first? and how hard was that... you have a really sharp lookin truck, make sure and get that piece above the bumper painted asap... i dont like the look of the black on the red/chrome. otherwise AWSOME job!

-David

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Well seems like I might have to take a nice little trip to him and get my grill shell painted.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
maybe we can have a RTC mini-meet :rck: LOL!!

-David

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
schawks73 said:
maybe we can have a RTC mini-meet :rck: LOL!!

-David
hell yea I need my shell painted most def

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
painting it is a pain in the ass... i don't even have shit to keep a constant environment so it'd probably get ****ed up anyways

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.