DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone smashed my driverside window tonite :VHOT: , it happened in front of my parents house sometime around 8:30pm-9:40pm. Nothing was taken, and I will post pics in the morning.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. What a way to begin Christmas.......

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sorry man, at least you aren't missing anything, especially the whole truck.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
nbe1999 said:
Sorry man, at least you aren't missing anything, especially the whole truck.
x2 sucks that it happened, but i guess thats pretty minor compared to what could have..

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for comments guys..Yeah I dont know made them run after shattering the window?And the doors were still locked. I took out the pcm fuse and disconnected the battery for now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ya that sucks man, same kinda thing happen to me about 2 months ago, after the bar one night some one smashed in my hood, 800 buck in damage. i know it's no concilation (sp) but i feel your pain bro

Attachments

·
Banned
462 Posts
04oklaram said:
ya that sucks man, same kinda thing happen to me about 2 months ago, after the bar one night some one smashed in my hood, 800 buck in damage. i know it's no concilation (sp) but i feel your pain bro

Wow...$800 in damage for the hood? Hope you got an srt-10 hood as a replacement, with paint. Seems like it would've been the same amount, if not maybe a little cheaper.

Ppl who vandalize vehicles suck :mad:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
adamsredlines,lol..
04oklaram, that sucks bro..Im going to pick up my usb cable to upload some pics in a bit

·
Registered
119 Posts
ya, i havnt got one yet, ive been saving and waiting on xmas. the 800, was the quote i got from the dodge stealership, well it was actually $863. you think i can get a srt hood painted for that?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
:D :D :D :D :D :D Update well my parents neighbor came by today and told us he hit the truck last night with a golf club. He was swinging a golf club outside and the bar flew off the handle. He heard it hit but thought it was the gargage door since thats where it landed. And today he went to drive off and noticed my truck had carboard around the window and told me what happened...He is picking up the tab :rck:

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
well atleast you know your truck wasnt violated ... Glad he is picking up the tab

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah me too..Its just crazy because there were 3 trucks in the driveway and mine at the very end,how did it hit mine I dont know?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah it was a great of him to do that. It was a relief to know it was not someone trying to take the truck. Even though I pulled the pcm fuse and disconnect the battery I was up most of the night just in case they came back

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Very happy it all worked out great kris.I was watching my truck all night before I went to sleep just worried about something happening to it too.Corona aint that bad of a place which is why I was kinda puzzled about your window getting shattered :)

·
Hemi 4x4/Challenger T/A
1,485 Posts
Bet he couldn't hit that shot again in a million years. :D

Sorry, old golfers joke. Glad someone was honest enough to fess up.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
moparedtn said:
Bet he couldn't hit that shot again in a million years. :D

Sorry, old golfers joke. Glad someone was honest enough to fess up.
:thatfunny ..I know I left out some details because I was so pissed but I was wondering why on the upper left corner is where the impact was? Now I know it happened around 8:00 pm since that what the neighbor told me, and I went out to thru the garage door and around the other trucks to walk our dog at 8:40 and I did not even notice anything. Even though I walked past the rear of my truck on the way back :crazy: .

·
Bill Newell
772 Posts
When I lived in Corona, someone broke into my 63 nova and stole the change off my passenger seat. Left the drivers door open, but left my 18 volt cordless drill sitting on the floor. Must of ran out of beer money.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.