DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know, before you say it, it is the single most UGLY thing anyone can do to their car for looks, but since im driving about 5 hours a week on the highway, and these dam lovebugs in florida are destroying the hell outa my truck, i would like some suggestions on something to stop these things from destroying my bumper/grill/front of my truck.

My grandma also said there was something at walmart for like 4 bux that was a sheet or something of sorts that does that, but i have no idea what shes talking about...

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Thanks,
-David

·
Getting my life back!
944 Posts
i've seen them destroy the paint underneath because the sun kinda bakes it and makes the paint crack up.

·
Alumni
540 Posts
hmmm I haven't seen much that doesn't look horrible...one good thing to get them off though is a wet dryer sheets...no joke it takes them right off.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
duplicolor has a new product that you spray on and its like a bra but it washes off, and hey david just how hard is it to take a hose everyday to wash them off lol j/k :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Bras are for woman. Not trucks. :cool:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Jeepin247 said:
Bras are for woman. Not trucks. :cool:
AHAHAH, I would get a bug shield if I was you.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I haven been thinking about getting that duplicolor spray stuff. I drive 3 hours a day on the free way and I can hear those little rocks taking chips out of my paint

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So whats the bra for, are your headlights sagging?
No all the dam lovebugs hittin the truck and makin the truck look bad :mad:

I wonder if they make one in a 36dd, my wife could use one of those
*cough* pics *cough* :rck:
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

-David

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
psst

bug deflector doesn't stop the front of your truck from becoming wholly black during lovebug season

it just throws 12% of them onto the windshield

·
Registered
905 Posts
Like mentioned above, if you need some sort of protector, you can get the 3M Clear Shields. Thin transparent, almost rubber like material that adheres to your paint, chrome and whatever else ya want. Its almost invisible.

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
stykthyn said:
I wonder if they make one in a 36dd, my wife could use one of those
pics of said wife, preferably without a top to make a full analysis to ensure that she does need one this size. :rck: J/K UNLESS? ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
BIG BLK 5.7 said:
pics of said wife, preferably without a top to make a full analysis to ensure that she does need one this size. :rck: J/K UNLESS? ;)
I agree. This comment is worthless without pics!!! :D

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
:gr_patrio to my good man :smokin: after the pics are posted

·
Registered
82 Posts
Did I miss anything? :D

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
SARThree said:
hmmm I haven't seen much that doesn't look horrible...one good thing to get them off though is a wet dryer sheets...no joke it takes them right off.

Man, This is the first I've ever heard about this, Been in Florida my whole life, even ran a Car wash for 3 years. But Damnit today I went out to get them little dead SOBs, and my truck was covered!!! About 15 min. and it looked brand new!!! I'm bringing some dryer sheets when I head over to the GTG!!! Lol

Thanks again for the Tip, & SARThree are you bringing that sweet truck to Gainesville????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.