here some pics of when it was wrecked

now some pics of it all fixed

Will be putting the grill guard back on in a month or so

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HondaRacer2120 said:
Wow it looks like that shop knew what they were doing. I like your new hood...is it Fiberglass or steel?

Jon
yeah the body shop did a good job and the hood would be steel i dont think the viper style hood comes in fiberglass

·
Registered
183 Posts
that hood looks real familiar.
truck looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
looks super clean. personally i think it looks better without the grille guard. I say leave it off for a lil while, show off that beautiful new front end. Unless its functional for you and you need it on for some reason.

But overall- :cheerl: :bman: :tup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Killer Tofu said:
looks super clean. personally i think it looks better without the grille guard. I say leave it off for a lil while, show off that beautiful new front end. Unless its functional for you and you need it on for some reason.

But overall- :cheerl: :bman: :tup:
yeah it does look alright with out the grill guard so ill leave it off for awhile..well while im here ill post some pics of my other Dodge that is now forsale.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Those grille guards do more damage to the truck in accident most of the time than if you didnt have one. It looks better without to me.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Heres my wifes driving style so if anyone needs new parts let her borrow it and drive into another bridge she destroyed front and back at the same time only 7,500 in damage.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.