DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trip to Montana Mountain, AZ late December

2K views 57 replies 11 participants last post by  Pinzdurango 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

This thread will serve as the message board for the trip to Montana Mountain in late Dec. Specific date to be determined.

Thrill023 will be in town and would like to see some of the local offroading spots. We have been talking about this trip to Montana Mountain since our last outing to the Rolls, so it is time to stop talking and start fourwheeling.

I will plan on atttending and hopefully we can get pinz, diablos, and mr Croy to come along too. Anyone else interested?

This trail is about 30 miles east of Mesa and should take ~4hours once we hit the dirt. It has some awesome views at the top. There could be snow so if it is too difficult to attempt this route, we could do Martinez Cabin and maybe even Cochran if there is interest.

Here are some pics of previous trips.

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
I just came across this thread. Quite ironically I was stranded in Mesa on the 30th due to flight cancellation. We had been out there on business when the weather back in Fort Worth got nasty and they canceled all flights. We didn't get a flight out until 9:45pm on the 30th, so we sure would have loved to have joined yall on the trip.

Hope yall had fun, we took a ride out to the Canyon Creek Lake area, or whatever its called on Thursday, but spent the rest of the trip in our hotel rooms working.

#53 ·
#54 ·
Hey Mike,
Let me know where you want us to put the large files. My wife got a very cool video of you coming down that ledge where all the Durangos got stuck. The Pinzs were awesome!
Have you had a chance to send the files? You can PM me and I will get you my email address.

#55 ·
I want to see the video too!! :)

#56 ·
I am looking for some pics of the Tony's 712 (six wheel) Pinz that had the all metal screen sides. I know some pics were taken and hopefully some video as well.
Hopefully some of them turned out well.

#57 ·
Mike, I am sure that I have some. PM me your home address and I will stick a cd in the mail with all the pictures that I have. If you prefer, I could post to an ftp site if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.