DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright this is starting to piss me off, i got a 02 ram 1500 with the 360. the other day my check engine, abs, and brake lights came on, my transmission was shifting weird and my spedometer quit working. i ran the computer on it and it said the tranny speed sensor. so i got it and swaped it out, and still nothing has changed....anybody got and ideas?

·
Registered
166 Posts
the sensor in the rear axle,,,

alright this is starting to piss me off, i got a 02 ram 1500 with the 360. the other day my check engine, abs, and brake lights came on, my transmission was shifting weird and my spedometer quit working. i ran the computer on it and it said the tranny speed sensor. so i got it and swaped it out, and still nothing has changed....anybody got and ideas?
the sensor in the rear axle,,,

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dodge Sensor

On a 2000 Dodge Durango
At 114k the trans sensor stopped working, I replaced it with OEM sensor.
Then 4 months latter the Axle sensor stopped working. Both were easy to replace.
The tip of the axle sensor was not damage so I did not take the cover off.
If you break the sensor taking it out,, you can remove the cover and push it out

The lights went out after the repair, I did not have to clear them.

Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya it was that sensor, the guy at the parts store wasent the brighest, but yeah i did take off my diff. cover and got all the debris out and checked the gears and now everything is good to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.