Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody !
New guy here !
I am helping a buddy that owns a Plymouth Voyager that has a 3 litre v6 . I think that his Voyager van would be the same as a Dodge Caravan 3 litre v6 ? . Please correct me if I am wrong .
What my friend did was, his transmission went on him and he bought a used one to replace it . He took the old one out and today I helped him install the good transmission . The transmission is sitting in there fine and I am going to tighten the transmission bolts , but there is a few bolts that are the same length and there are some that are a shorter length .
My buddy does not remember exactly, which size bolt goes where . I asked him " why didn't you take note and mark the bolts from which location they came from ? " . He thought they all would be the same length .
Any ways , he owns a Haynes repair manual , but there is no info to help us as to the lengths and location of the bolts . Is there any way to maybe find a website or whatever to get some info , such as a diagram ( illustration ) as to what bolts go where ? .
Thanks so much !
Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.