DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
15,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am selling an Autometer Phantom II Short Sweep Trans Temp Gauge. This is a kit that includes the 2 1/16" Gauge, 1/8" sender and fittings. All you would have to get is the Autometer Manifold and you are all set.

70.00 shipped anywhere in the continental US. This price is firm.

This a second gauge that I ordered to see which one I liked best, so it is in brand new shape.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Mine did not come with the manifold :-( anyone know where I can get hold of one or are they only sold as part of a kit ? Dont have Home Depot here (wish we did thouigh) so cant even fab one up like some of you guys are talking about .............. HELP !!!

Martin

·
15,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
exdecuk said:
Mine did not come with the manifold :-( anyone know where I can get hold of one or are they only sold as part of a kit ? Dont have Home Depot here (wish we did thouigh) so cant even fab one up like some of you guys are talking about .............. HELP !!!

Martin
Dude...No offense....but if you are looking for help, you should not be looking in the classifieds. If you are looking to get a manifold, Summit Racing sells them. Bob at Moe's might be able to get you one as well. Look around, they are not hard to find.

·
Registered
772 Posts
My bad, forgot where I was :-(

Sending you a PM with a question, hope you dont mind

Martin

·
15,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump....I still have this gauge if anyone is interested. Lit by LED in White and it is an electrical gauge.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
can the black ring be removed and painted? if so im intrested. allthough it would be the 1st of the month before i would have the $$$ to pay you for it.

·
15,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The black ring cannot be removed, but I am sure you can tape it off and paint it starting with a little adhesion promoter. If you are seriously interested, I will accept a NON REFUNDABLE deposit on it of $25.00 to hold it and you can pay me when you get the $$ the first of the month.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Unless you use spray on masking I doubt it would look good masked, just paint the ring then cut round the inner circumference with a scalpel & blade the paint off the glass, its a 30 sec job & finish :)

Martin

·
WYOhemi
478 Posts
i'm interested. what is the manifold and what does it do? thanks

·
15,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03ramit1 has first dibbs, you are second. The manifold is what is used to connect the trans temp gauge to your trans lines. It is a place for the fliud to flow through and where the temp sensor is located. Look it up on Summit Racing they will give a better description.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
thats odd i try and keep it cleaned out i only had 11 messages in there when i recived you post. but i deleted several now so try again.

well the $$ did not make it in today o really dont want to hold you up feel free to sell it to someone else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.