DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 2500 Hemi with the nv4500 trans . I just had a new one put in and got it back today, warranty covered it . They didn't tell me much but said that it was probably messed up when it was sent from the factory. I only have 37,000 miles on it . The only problem is I took my truck in 3 times before to the dealer because I thought something was wrong with eather the trans ,the rearend ,or both, .They kept telling me that everything was normal, until the fourth time I took it then they tried blaming me saying that i must be putting the wrong gear oil in. So I had to call royalpurple they told me it was OK and that they would call the dealer for me the next thing you know dealer calls me back and says they are replacing the trans and it is covered . So I thought right on... No not at all... The new trans is now whining ,and it still does not want to shift. It is actually worse than it was when I took it. Sorry for going on and on, so to get to my question. Has anyone had any problems like this and if so what was the problem if you got it fixed? Oh and its not the clutch it grabs right off the floor still and it only seems to be when the trans is warm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.