DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own a Mitsubishi Raider XLS 2006 V8 4.7L 4X2. I have a lot of codes. P0882 P0846 P0871 P0988 P700 P1603 and U0101. At first I had this codes once every 2 day some times even for a week without a problem, I saw that the first conector on the top of the computer was loose so I put a plastic belt to tighted and the problem went off for 3 weeks, after it came back so I check it again and I guess that happened because of the heat the belt was loose so I replace it with a metalic belt, and the problem went off again for a week and then again it came back and so far I cant find the problem, I took it to many mecanics here and nobody knows any thing. Some times I shift to Drive and the indicator stays on Park but it shift to drive and the transmission starts on limp mode, and the transmission with the ingine light and the securty light keeps on, I put the scanner and I cant erase the codes so I have to disconect the battery all night to erase them, and then the transmission works like new, smooth, but after I turn off the engine and I starts it again it starts on limp mode.
The mecanic changed with syntetic oil not with mineral, I dont know if it can make this problem, I change the oil but it didnt helped at all, but after I changed it the transmission light starts come on even with the engine cold, maybe after 2 miles I start the engine in the morning and I notice a little rough shifts and longer between each one.
Thanks for any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.