DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Certified M.D.
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news everyone. I have been away from the forum for a long time but had to let everyone know. I went to the dealership yesterday to "look" at a 2006 1500 Big Horn and ended up buying it. I absolutely love it. The dealership was about 40 minutes away so the ride home was great. I had an 02 SLT Sport with the 4.7l and I will sure miss her. She treated me well but this new mistress of mine will help me recover. I can not believe the power in this thing.

The only problem I have now is that I have a Superchips programmer for it. How do I find out what years this programmer is good for? I never really payed too much attention to it while it was booting up so I forgot what it said for what years it was good for. I plan on selling it so I need this info.

Any thoughts!

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
more than likely its a 3715.

you did set it to stock right?

Congrats on the new truck!

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Pics of the new truck??

·
Enjoyin the Ram
358 Posts
Nice. Congrats on the new truck.

Wow, I hear alot of people saying they have a Big Horm Edition, but I have yet to see any in South Texas. But maybe cause we have the Lonestar Edition, maybe.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Nice. Congrats on the new truck.

Wow, I hear alot of people saying they have a Big Horm Edition, but I have yet to see any in South Texas. But maybe cause we have the Lonestar Edition, maybe.
lonestar and bighorn as well as thunderroad were all the same option packages in different regions.

Congrats on the new Ram!

·
Certified M.D.
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My cousing works for a Dodge dealer here in Wisconsin and dito on the package names. The put a group of some of the most popular options together in those packages. It's pretty much a marketing ploy.

I'll tell ya, I'm a little suprised that I don't see a lot of trx or larmies in my part of WI. I've been looking for a truck for about 1 month and couldn't find any of those 2 trim packages.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
congrats on the new ride.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
congrats on the new ride

·
08Hemisilvercrew
178 Posts
Great news everyone. I have been away from the forum for a long time but had to let everyone know. I went to the dealership yesterday to "look" at a 2006 1500 Big Horn and ended up buying it. I absolutely love it. The dealership was about 40 minutes away so the ride home was great. I had an 02 SLT Sport with the 4.7l and I will sure miss her. She treated me well but this new mistress of mine will help me recover. I can not believe the power in this thing.

The only problem I have now is that I have a Superchips programmer for it. How do I find out what years this programmer is good for? I never really payed too much attention to it while it was booting up so I forgot what it said for what years it was good for. I plan on selling it so I need this info.

Any thoughts!
Wow! I hope to be writing this same thread in the near future. I have an 02 5.9 Quad Cab that i'm selling or trading in to buy an 06-07. And I'll be selling my superchips! Need pic's!! If you dont mind can you tell me what kind of $ were involved in the deal? You can e-mail me if you'd rather. CONGRATS:rck:

Dave........
[email protected]

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
congrats on the new truck we have a 06 and we love it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.