DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
nick
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about raising my truck back up. Willing to trade out my drop kit for factory springs,spindles,etc as long as you help switch them out. I will also need a factory size set of tires.I just put new tires on my wheels last week!
It is a McGaughys kit and I have a set of notches to go with it.Will also trade for lift kit.

·
Registered
196 Posts
if you were closer i would be down for it man! your truck looks good why you wanna go back to stock

·
nick
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you were closer i would be down for it man! your truck looks good why you wanna go back to stock
Moving to Buffalo,NY. I think a lift or stock height would be more practical in the snow. I hate to do it but need to.

·
Registered
196 Posts
well if you are ever near indiana or ohio i would be down to meet you somewhere

·
nick
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
I have all my factory stuff... spindles, and shackles if you wanna buy em? I wont be raising my truck back up. pm me if your interested.. thanks..

Richard

·
nick
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
310 Posts
Come on down to Sumter, SC I got all the factory suspension and some aftermarket 20s with 275-55s and a shop with a lift so we can swap it out, LMK

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just bought an 02 ram sport 1500, i live in Raleigh. im seriously thinking about the drop. I'm new to the whole truck thing...would they be compatible?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.