Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 ram 1500 daytona with an axle flip

i recently changed my shocks, and today i throttled a 2nd gear shift, and got a vicious wheel hop....

are the caltracs traction bars the way to go???

wanted some input from a user of them. thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Like almost all questions on here it depends what you are going for. Just a daily I had heard of guys doing leaf spring clamps. There's old threads on that. If youre going performance route and racing then yes I'd say caltracs. Moes used to even sell old school looking traction bars that where just bigger, being for a truck and not a leaf spring car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, looks like moes only sells the caltracs for my truck now. i think i will go that way. thanks again

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I remember somebody saying their caltrac's rattled. For an option theirs a guy on another site that make's long bar's.

·
Rooster5
5 Posts
Caltracs

05 ram 1500 daytona with an axle flip

i recently changed my shocks, and today i throttled a 2nd gear shift, and got a vicious wheel hop....

are the caltracs traction bars the way to go???

wanted some input from a user of them. thanks
Installed Caltracs on my 05Ram 1500QC. Could not be happier! Had to try a few times to get them set right but second hole with them set touching springs with a 1/4 turn seemed to hook it up the most. The Caltracs for the Rams have a urethane bushing that touches the top of the leaf spring. There have been zero issues with rattles or strange noises.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.