DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.. I've got a 04 Hemi 1500 QC.. wanting to put some more aggressive tires on. I've read through a lot of posts, but just wanted to make sure this will work.

I'm planning to crank the torsion bar to level out the front end, and I'd like to keep the stock 20s, no body or suspension lift, and put the Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain 35/1250R-20/10 121Q tires on. So it's going to be 2" bigger diamater on the tires.

The guy at Les Schwab seems to think they'll work just fine as long as I get the front end up level with the back. He says the speedo should only be off a few MPH. Has anyone done this? Will it work? :help:

Also - he quoted me $1650 out the door for the tires mounted, balanced, etc with a front end alignment. Is this a pretty good price?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am running the 35x12.5/20's on stock wheels on my 2002 QC 4x4. I have a 3" body lift and torsion bars cranked. Might be close with no lift. Love the tires. Paid $1,610 for mounted, balanced, and alignment....

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow.. your truck looks great! I really like the look of that. I'd like to put in the 3" body lift sometime in the future, but the stock tires are getting really low in tread so that is the top priority right now.

Can anyone confirm for sure that these 35" tires will fit and not rub with only cranking the torsion bar?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have seen numerous people running the 35 x 12.50 x 17 with just the torsion crank!! You should just have to get your speedo recald. at the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.