DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought new Toyo MTs a couple months back, and though I love the looks, never really enjoyed the ride.

So just put Toyo ATs on today, and now the Toyo MTs are for sale.

Size - 35 x 12.50 x 17
Condition - Flawless. The tries have less then 250 miles. The factory 'nibs' are not just all over the sides of course, but even on the face of the tire
(surface). The truck has only been out with them on a dozen times locally.

Price - I'm into these tires $400 each. ($1600) I know you can get deals, and thats the idea here. I'm looking for the absolute best offer. A price to make the buyer, and seller happy.

Shipping - I am located in Southern Ontario. Ideal for me is local pickup on these.
If someone is a bit of a drive, I can meet 1/2 way, and finally shipping within Canada/USA is fine but of course at the expense of the buyer, so take that into account with regards to purchase price.

Photos:

1) My truck with them on

2) Just removed Today

3) Close Up

4) Perfect condition

More coming

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
5) close up

6) Another showing the like new condition

7) Another

8) Sidewall

Terms: Again, this sale is for FOUR (complete set) of Toyo MTs, 35x12.50x17
Please offer only if serious about purchase, and take into account were I am located.

Thanks

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fannitti said:
i got factory 20 inch rims ill trde u and some cash if u want?
Thanks, but have a set too.
Took mine off with about 90% tread and stored them. I also have a set of 17" black steel rims with 265s on them. Neither are for sale, but no more sets needed..lol

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dline - Appreciate the offer, but hoping to not to go so low. If I have to, I'd prefer a local sale atleast saving me the trouble of shipping.

Had these Toyo MTs had 15,000-25,000miles fine. But they have less then 200 miles. By all account, they are new.

Taxes, Installed & Balanced I was over $2,000.
Give or take, the average is $375-$400 a tire new at places like 4wheelparts, while ebay has them for around $1200 - seen here .

Your offer is quite decent don't get me wrong.
Are you able to pick this up, or looking to have them shipped?

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
.bump

· 2012 Texas Ram Express
4,203 Posts
good luck on the sale, make sure to update your sig!!, sweet looking truck BTW.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
05RamtoughHEMI said:
good luck on the sale, make sure to update your sig!!, sweet looking truck BTW.
Thanks. Would like to part with them locally to avoid shipping. Have them cleaned, stored and ready.

Was going to update the signature once I know the status of my 285s.
I have a pending sale, but not heard back. If they don't sell, I'm leaving the classic IIs & 285/70/17 for the winter. Truck will be stored anyway.

I would like to focus on the Toyo MTs being the must go.

Come warm weather, I'll go back to looking at 285/75/17 & 315/70/17

I've always liked the look of your pick up.
If you can get more photos.. close up, please upload them to your gallery.

Thanks

· Registered
1,209 Posts
i am in toronto...any trades at all?? i would love these tires, but i am broke right now....

let me know if you are looking for anything..

thanks!

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jerhemi said:
i am in toronto...any trades at all?? i would love these tires, but i am broke right now....

let me know if you are looking for anything..

thanks!
Hello.

I can't think of any trades I could use aside from tires. In regards to tires, I would like

* 285/75/17 (ideal) or possible 315/70/17 both of which in an all terrian (AT)

Those rims you have are nice, but I currently have three complete sets to my name

1) 285/70/17 Toyo AT on Classic II rims ( on truck now, not happy with how small tires are)

2) 275/60/20 on factory rims - In Storage

3) 265/70/17 Toyo on 17" Black steel rims - In Storage

Besides these complete sets, I have the four 35" Toyo MTs.
I loved the looks, but after comparing the feel.. like the ride of an AT tire better.

Being so close by, I'd love to see you with these Toyo MT too.
It would be nice to save taxes, and have you well under retail.

PM if you have any other thoughts.
Thanks

· 2012 Texas Ram Express
4,203 Posts
Mike1971 said:
Thanks. Would like to part with them locally to avoid shipping. Have them cleaned, stored and ready.

Was going to update the signature once I know the status of my 285s.
I have a pending sale, but not heard back. If they don't sell, I'm leaving the classic IIs & 285/70/17 for the winter. Truck will be stored anyway.

I would like to focus on the Toyo MTs being the must go.

Come warm weather, I'll go back to looking at 285/75/17 & 315/70/17

I've always liked the look of your pick up.
If you can get more photos.. close up, please upload them to your gallery.

Thanks
Thanks, check out my DodgeTruckWorld gallery LInk at the bottom of my sig, right above my sig picture, alot of good pics there.

· 01 off road ram
279 Posts
brand new on ebay for $1,115 so $1000 is a good deal, being they are used, once a tire is mounted you'll never get full price, just like taking the stickers off a tire...

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
05RamtoughHEMI said:
Thanks, check out my DodgeTruckWorld gallery LInk at the bottom of my sig, right above my sig picture, alot of good pics there.
Never tried that link before.. it had tons of photos I've never seen before.
God those 315's look nice. I'm going to give this a lot of thought over the winter.
If those Toyo MTs cleared fine, 315 BF Goodrich will too. Hate to copy you, but love that look on a reg cab Dodge.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
01 off road ram said:
brand new on ebay for $1,115 so $1000 is a good deal, being they are used, once a tire is mounted you'll never get full price, just like taking the stickers off a tire...
Agreed, $1000 is a very good price, and I'm very much considering it.
I'm not about to squeeze someone for a sale. I rather save them money while still not taking too bad of a loss myself.

I've never seen these less then $1200 on ebay, but if you found them for $1,000 I believe you. However, you need to tack on 100-200 for shipping, and another applicable tax.

Its true mine were mounted and have a couple hundred miles, but they are flawless tires.
I'm trying to avoid shipping, because someone on a local pickup/meeting me, stands to save the most. Anywhere between $400-$800 based on where they found a set, taxes and shipping.

Also, ebay is all well and fine, I just don't know how comfortable I'd be buying tires there.
You imagine the pain trying to return if there is a problem?

· Registered
3,056 Posts
The thing is, those new prices are in US, you'd be paying both arms and legs to get them shipped here and wouldn't be anything left of $1,700. In canada, those tires new are easily $375+. $1,000 would be a steal for these in Canada, people want $600-$700 for stocker take offs...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.