DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a complete set of four (4)
- 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic II rims ( polished )
- 285/70/17 Toyo AT
- complete set of stainless, top quality lugs/lock nuts for above rims and all four center caps.

* The Rims: Those are only a couple months old, I bought those the same time as the Toyo MTs I am selling in another post here.
Condition is perfect, not a mark to be had. Paid $1200 new ( have recipt)

* The Tires: Those are roughly 5hrs old, and have maybe 20miles on them. Stickers are the surface have yet to wear off.

* Lugs and lock nuts: were bought with the Classic IIs and are perfect also.

Rims I paid $1200, Tires $800, lugs $140.

I am seeking best offer on this package, and wish to part as a set.

Shipping - I am located in Southern Ontario. Ideal for me is local pickup on these.
If someone is a bit of a drive, I can meet 1/2 way, and finally shipping within Canada/USA is fine but of course at the expense of the buyer, so take that into account with regards to purchase price.

Reason for sale: I was not happy with my Toyo MTs ride wise, so wanted Toyo ATs.
I has asked for 285/75/17. These are the same width as the 285/70/17 only much taller.

I took the truck in today, and went it came out, I went nuts. Hmmm, looks a little small I thought.
Read the side, and see 285/70/17

So, in short, I've had it. Sick of tire changes, and losing money. I asked about changing tires to 285/75/17, but once mounted, was basically screwed.
Somehow emails between myself and the shop went from 75s to 70s.

The tires and rims are on the truck now, but the truck gets stored inside for winter ( stop laughing )
If someone wants the set, make an offer, and if we are both happy ( just need to be fair ), I'll stick my stock 20's back on, and keep it stored.

Photos.

1) New Tire ( caps included)

2) Rear

3) Front

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dline said:
seperate the tires?
Stop it..lol
You want ATs or MTs?

I'm not sure its worth either of our trouble on these ones. The Toyo MTs are worth a decent amount.

But these new were only $800. Even if 'close', you have to pay shipping, while I have to pay to seperate them.. then store the rims.

Again, based on the location, I don't see it being feasible for either in the long run.

· Registered
175 Posts
Im looking just to get new tires but I really like the Classic IIs. What are you looking o get for them as a set? With shipping to 12487 in NY?

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
HEMIQUADCAB said:
Im looking just to get new tires but I really like the Classic IIs. What are you looking o get for them as a set? With shipping to 12487 in NY?
Honestly, just best possible offer. I'll be able to offer a more specific figure once I can check shipping with UPS Monday.

I was hoping for local - either pickup or delivery because I'd prefer someone to inspect the tires/rims first hand for piece of mind.
I worry about mounted rims being shipped too..

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bullet said:
Iam actually in Windsor..So not too far at all..

You said you paid $1200 new for the wheels? What would you take if I was to pick them up?
Nice. Its good not having to deal with the boarder.
The term wheels throws me off, because some use it to describe tires, and some for rims.

The rims were - $1200 new in the box from Performance Improvments
(caps of course included)
The Tires were - $800. (those still have factory stickers/marker as per above photos)
Along with the rims, I have a premium set of stainless locking lugs for these rims/tires.

I'm just not sure if you were seeking the set.
Or just the either the tires or rims.

Right now everthing is pending a local sale. I have someone interested in the tires alone, they are just confirming finances.

All I ever wanted was the proper 285/75/17 . I love the Classic IIs and hate like hell to loose them. But so fed up with changing tire combos, that If I don't sell the tires alone locally, then will part with the entire set, and go back to the stock 20s. The truck will be stored until March anyway.
By then I'll be ready to do this all over..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.