Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the power heated tow mirrors for the dodge ram power fold up and down

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im puttin tow mirrors on my truck and was wondering when i hook them up how do you get them to power up and down do i have to get new mirror switches also

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
They fold up/down manually.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I like the look of the tow mirrors but they stick out too far.....I have places that I go where I barely fit with the regular mirrors.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Yeah, you have to be a good driver to have tow mirrors.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Yeah, you have to be a good driver to have tow mirrors.
or you could be like me and smack the garage, house, fence and the wife's van with 'em! No damage to the mirrors yet, couple of black marks on the garage.....and a fekkin' dent in the wife's van.......UGH

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
or you could be like me and smack the garage, house, fence and the wife's van with 'em! No damage to the mirrors yet, couple of black marks on the garage.....and a fekkin' dent in the wife's van.......UGH
:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny that works too

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
i'd be ok with all of it......if it wasn't for the damn van!

I have about 3 inches on both sides of these mirrors when I back down into the garage. Its fun - and at the least it keeps the wife from driving my truck!

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Just roll the window down and fold them back to the cab, geez.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Just roll the window down and fold them back to the cab, geez.
i cant fit with one folded in, lol, i barely fit with the oem mirrors, lol

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Geez, what would you guys do if you had dually fenders? I can see a bunch of guys driving around with the fenders knocked off, LOL

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Geez, what would you guys do if you had dually fenders? I can see a bunch of guys driving around with the fenders knocked off, LOL
I can tell you that it wouldn't be parked in my garage!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts

Attachments

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
nah i can drive a dually, but some places around here arent ment for the extra wide vehicles, there are many roads around me where a dually will have a tire on each line on a 2 lane rd

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
To legally be called a road each lane must be a minimum of 10 foot wide, 120 inches. A dually is only tracking at 103 inches.

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.