DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went all over looking for touch up paint and found that Duplicolor makes some. But nobody has it and the guy at Autozone said that it just came out. What does everyone else and how well does it match up?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I ordered mine right from the dealer - the small bottle with the brush inside.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
picked mine up from the dealer also

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Amanc96 said:
I went all over looking for touch up paint and found that Duplicolor makes some. But nobody has it and the guy at Autozone said that it just came out. What does everyone else and how well does it match up?
they had small bottles of it at my dealer for $5.70

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
My dealer doesn't stock any paint at all. They directed me to Carquest, so if you have one of those near you, check them out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Amanc96, here's the photo of a Dark Chestnut Brown Durango, I try to keep it like new.
FredT.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I think this color was available in 98 & 99, I think there is another member that has a 99. I have seen only one other in the Denver area. It's kind of nice to have one of a kind so to speak, at least it's not White, I would have a White vehicle if I wanted to look like every one else, SUV's to Compacts--------------some people have no imagination----------------OH $hit I'm going to catch some crap over that comment! I better change my screen name.
FredT.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
white's boring! Sorry Raia...

·
Registered
243 Posts
White was definitely NOT my first choice, it wasn't even in the top 3, so no offense taken. The only reason I got this color was because the price was good, the mileage was low, and they were giving me way too much money for my trade in, so I took the deal.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love white. Easy to keep clean and harder to see imperfections in the paint. Darker colors shows way to much of everything, dirt, scratches, etc....

·
Registered
229 Posts
I would have a White vehicle if I wanted to look like every one else, SUV's to Compacts--------------some people have no imagination----------------
A White Durango collects just as much road grime as a Brown Durango, look closer at your white Durango's and you will see! It's no easier to keep clean-----it's a mind thing, we all have the same road grime. Just because you have a White Durango does not mean you pick up less dirt and yes it may look good it at 500' away and will look like crap at 10' away just the same as my Brown Durango.
FredT.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wasn't saying that it doesn't pick up more road grime or picks up less. Just doesn't look as dirty as it would with a darker colored vehicle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.