DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I apologize. I polished it this morning, went out for a cruise to thrill the asses that are the masses, took a few pics, and here is one of 'em.

Pointless thread, perhaps.

But, I love my truck, and I can't stop looking at it. (I may need professional help)!

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Around here saying you love your truck is not pointless!

Looks good! :rck:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
So fresh and so clean! :cool: I'm gonna do that one of these days, but it's gotta warm up a little more first...

There's nothing wrong with a pointless thread as long as I get to make a pointless reply in it. :IDEA:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Maybe I am normal. What's funny is that ten minutes after I took the pics, it started to snow/hail.

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
05_hemi said:
Thanks. Maybe I am normal. What's funny is that ten minutes after I took the pics, it started to snow/hail.
That sucks!!!!!
Yes you are normal, I love my truck too!! I've never had a vehicle where I just sit in it and look around inside and think..Man I love my truck!! My girlfriend thinks i'm so weird :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
lol...love the truck, I'm the same way. My fiancee doesn't understand either.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
Pointless post but jigga wogga poogga if you're crunk than you'd join coin holders club.. joogga iigga jigga my booger. :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Nothing wrong with that. Sweet ride!

·
Up The Irons!
279 Posts
This is the first truck I've ever had where I've decided NOT to head off road if it's going to get real dirty. I feel like a puss, but it takes longer to clean up and it just looks soooo good when it's clean and shiny.

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
Awesome lookin' rig!

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Nice looking truck. I think it's totally normal to love your truck that much! It's kinda like that Meguires commercial that says if you carry more pictures of your ride than your family, that's me!
:rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all. What's funny is that I used Mequiars.

I'm very lucky though. My wife is as into our truck as I am. What pisses me off though is that her chair is closer to the window overlooking the driveway so she gets a better view - and she won't trade chairs. Which means I have to get up to look at it, wtf, prolly burns 3 or 4 calories. :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
hemi operator said:
This is the first truck I've ever had where I've decided NOT to head off road if it's going to get real dirty. I feel like a puss, but it takes longer to clean up and it just looks soooo good when it's clean and shiny.
I drive off road all the time...... but only when it's dry! I havent had this truck in the mud a single time, nor do I plan to. Sand... gravel.... nice dry trails, those are fun, but I'm not getting this truck filled up with mud underneath the way I used to with my 2500! :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What I forgot to mention is our Ram is my wife's daily driver - I have a company vehicle. She works at a big plant and parks in 'Ram Row'. This is a row at the back of the parking lot where four Rams park, and virtually nobody else does. What's funny is that one night a little S10 parked in between them and one of the Ram guys gave her shit, calling it a dinkey toy (which it looked like in between four Rams). She hasn't parked there since.

I'm not knocking S10's, but . . .

Oh, what the hell, maybe I am.

·
Registered
740 Posts
BEAUTIFUL THATS ALL I CAN SAY............................... :gr_patrio :gr_patrio :gr_patrio

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
HEMI 7 said:
BEAUTIFUL THATS ALL I CAN SAY............................... :gr_patrio :gr_patrio :gr_patrio
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :rck:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
hemi operator said:
OFF ROAD

You gotta be kidding

I panic if I have to go to close to the shoulder if it is dusty or has dirt near it

:SPIN:

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Sweet looking ride!
I'd said before "I love my truck." It's good to see that I'm in good company with the significant others, family and friends that think we're weird, lol.
I like to clay bar it every so often...gives me a chance to rub those fenders ever so lovingly and not have folks go, "Wth, you gonna clean it? or make love to it?" :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.