DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Has anyone looked into the Top Gun Customz lift kits on ebay for the 2WD 94-01 RAM? You can buy it now for $375.00 + $55.00 s&h. The thing I really want to know is, does it have everything? Is there anything else I would need and how hard is it to install? What kind of tools and such would I need. I appreciate any help since this IS MY VERY FIRST POST! I just bought a used 99 2WD Dodge Ram last week!! Very excited and anxious to meet other Ram fans. Thanks again. Any input is GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do you have a link for that item?

·
Registered
23 Posts
always remember you get what you pay for. here is a thought say you save a couple hundred dollars and a year from now you have to replace it did you really save that money or did you waste 375 + 55s/h Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
134 Posts
the quality from there is good and so is the customer service. you can buy from them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LInk

undefinedIt wont let me put in a link, but just go to ebay, then type "94-01 Dodge Ram 2WD" in the seach menu. Check it out. Also, what kind of installation are we talking about here? Is there a page on here that has step by step instrucions on it. The kit says it comes with instructions with it, but u know, it always helps to have some other kind of reference. Thanks again for all of your help and quick responces.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well I trust them If I had the money I would be buying a lift for my 4wd. I dont know about the 2wd but for the 4wd's the lifts are tuff country. Im sure they would be the same.

·
Registered
240 Posts
My lift had coil spacers and an add-a-leaf. I have not seen a lift like this, sorry

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have an 04 2wd ram and I bought the 6" lift from Top Gun Customz. It cost me $589,I saved atleast $500 by going with them and I am very pleased with the lift. I installed it myself and since it was 2wd it was easy to put on.
I know that our trucks are a few years apart but I know that my lift came with everything that I needed (3"spindles, 3" springs, 4- Rough Country Shocks w/ boots, rear blocks, tire rod extentions, and all nessecery hardware.Everything seemed to be very heavy duty. For the money that will be saved I would go with TGC.

Attachments

·
Banned
28 Posts
ram-on-roids, I must say that you have a badass truck,I like it. Id like to get they're 3' lift for my 99 qc sport and then add some 35's (instead of the 33's) and some 4.11-4.56 gears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.