DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Took the Plunge!

588 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bmgamble 
#1 ·
Well, after reading the debadging thread, I thought I would try it. I first wanted to see how hard it would be to take off the SLT badge on the tailgate without using the Astro Eraser Wheel, so I just got out the fishing line, sawed through the glue, then started rubbing away... Well 10 minutes later I had all the glue off, but I said HELL NO, there ain't now way I'm doing that with all the badges, so I went to auto parts store, but they didn't have the wheel, so I just bought some 3M Adhesive Remover, it worked like a charm. About 30min of work, a wash/polish/wax and here she is... 100% better in my opinion and sooo worth it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very cleeeeeeaaaannnn :D love the color.Is that a scrach on your rear passanger side? Say it aint sooo ?!?!?!?!

#3 ·
CRMRAM said:
Very cleeeeeeaaaannnn :D love the color.Is that a scrach on your rear passanger side? Say it aint sooo ?!?!?!?!
LMAO, when i first loaded the pics onto my computer, i was looking at them and i thought OH NO there's a scratch lol, but if you look close you can see it is the railing on the front porch of the house!

haha, I was skeered
Jason

#4 ·
CRMRAM said:
Thats the reflection of the steps

#5 ·
but you missed 2 badges on the front fenders......lol just kidding it looks good better than my beat up hail damaged truck.

#6 ·
lol Ahhh I see. now that is some shinny ass polish.What kind did you use?

#9 ·
Shiny! :D

#10 ·
Nice job! Looks much better. :tup: I kept the hemi badges too. Just didn't feel right taking them off but they'll have to go if I get some fender flares.

#11 ·
...it's only a matter of time...i took my hemi's off about 2 weeks after i did the initial debadging...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.