DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so about a week and a half ago i called the stealership where i bought my truck so i could take it in for the recall work and for them to check out my fan clutch. I get up there yesterday and they dont even have the paper work filled out for me....great here we go. They fill out the paper work and i tell them what all i want done to it. About 4 hours later they call me and say well....we have to order the rest of the parts.....uh...excuse me...but why wouldnt they order the parts when i called them a week and a half ago? Ok..so i get up there to take my truck back home and the air bag light is stuck on...i had to wait another 30 mins for them to figure out they programed it wrong....then he says ill call you when we get the fan clutch in cause we dont keep them in stock and also the seat belt cause its on national back order. So now i have to wait longer to have it fixed....i took the superchips off and the power wire...it feels really funny driving it now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't feel bad at least you have your truck. I got all the paperwork done on mine and then they told me I can't take delivery of it until the recall work is done. I asked when that would be and they said hopefully soon but possibly November or December due to the part being on back order.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Delivery of truck

I know if its a new vehicle there would have been a dealer that LOST A SALE with that kind of statement!!!!

I dont put up with any of their crap!

There are too many other dealers ready with trucks for delivery and no one is selling many now a days!

Thanks to Dr. Z!

:crazy:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
john.colorado said:
his mustache has a hemi
Too bad his brain doesn't.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really wish they would have fixed the fan......its irritating me...sounds like im driving an 18 wheeler....its sad you can here the fan more then you can hear the exhaust...unless my cut out is open.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.