DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my '02 Ram for about a month now... today I took it out to a local off-road park to play around a bit... didn't get too crazy because it's pretty much all stock except for the wheels/tires. The only thing I realized is that the front end needs to be lifted a bit... I didn't realize how close the bottom of the bumper was to the ground until I ripped off the license plate and bracket!

Anyways, here's a pic ... (camera phone so the quality isn't outstanding)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
looks pretty dirty, you should come down to yuba city after it rains hard, we always have places to mess around in, because of all the orchards down here, the walnut orchards get really muddy.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
how'd you ditch the license plate bracket bot not the front bumper valence? lol you're talented :p

·
Registered
188 Posts
I did the same thing to my front license plate bracket after about four day of ownership.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
:tup: Cool pic! My truck has not ever seen mud like that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
got mine a little dirty trying to get out a little mess...needed help of a massive come along...

Attachments

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
i lost my front license plate a long long time ago. why put on another one if i'll rip it off again? of course it's illegal in colorado without one.

mike

·
Registered
494 Posts
Come on Creole, you know you can't post a pic like that without explaining who the brunette is...geeze man, work with us here. Oh ya, sweet muddin pics to :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
A friend of mine. Those are store bought by the way. I had a crawfish boil acouple of weeks ago and had a few friends over. I had about 12 people out there taking pictures and watching the mud fly. I'll try to see if anyone else has some more good pics.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Cal_gecko did you head up to Prarie city or did you find some place else.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, went to Prairie City on Saturday... got there around 5:45pm, left at closing time (7:00 pm)... was by myself so I didn't want to get too crazy...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sweet...got to go check it out sometime.

·
Registered
400 Posts
When i first read your post, i was like how in the hell did he rip off his license plate bracket without rippin off the front valence, now i know, cuz i went muddin a lil this weekend and ripped mine off too...

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
RAJ said:
looks pretty dirty, you should come down to yuba city...
Yuba City... I went down there to meet up with a friend of mine once on my way back home. :)

Chauncy said:
how'd you ditch the license plate bracket bot not the front bumper valence? lol you're talented :p
I wasn't as lucky in my Hemi... well sorta. I lost the plate in the mud bog, but still had the front valance. However the valance was bent backwards and only held on by the outter two clips. lol

MSCH2112 said:
i lost my front license plate a long long time ago. why put on another one if i'll rip it off again? of course it's illegal in colorado without one.

mike
I haven't on the last 3 vehicles I've had now... oh well, what are they gonna say? "Put your front plate on!"

Daniel Hice said:
Come on Creole, you know you can't post a pic like that without explaining who the brunette is...geeze man, work with us here. Oh ya, sweet muddin pics to :)
I was hoping for an answer to that too... lol

Creole said:
A friend of mine. Those are store bought by the way.
No matter... I'll eat a store bought orange just the same as one off the tree. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.