1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· quadhemi4x4
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· quadhemi4x4
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some More, Ill have a few more later today.

Attachments

· Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for posting quadhemi4x4. Had a great time.

· I am Sean Connery...
8,819 Posts
looks like fun!

· Registered
938 Posts
I gotta give you guys props, bush wacking when theres snow on the ground just never has seemed like a good idea...but it looks like you have some trucks pretty capable of doing it. I wish I would of taken a picture of the truck that got stuck behind my house, same idea as you but in 3 feet of snow. Got right to the middle of the field and then got stuck. Took 2 months and 3 tow trucks getting stuck to get him out. Finally a A caterpillar from one of the houses under construction near by pulled him out. Funny stuff

· Ramistered User
6,465 Posts
It's nice to see the divirsity of the Rams capibilities other than at the drag strip. Great looking trucks, cool vids and thanks for sharing.

· quadhemi4x4
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are some more pics from today. Sorry about that horrible static in the first vid, we dont know what that is, it somehow happened when we put the vid on the computer? and about the horrible shaking of the camera, the camera girl said she was trying to walk around, lol.

Attachments

· Registered
2,707 Posts
Good times to remember!!!!!

· Registered
1,302 Posts
wish I was there, I was wheeling on a beach last night though, but I couldn't do the stuff yall were doing. nice vids too

· MS. SK
2,541 Posts
Looks like lots of fun!! I can't wait to head to Ohio next month to play in the snow!!

· Registered
473 Posts
^^^ X2

· Yup, its got a HEMI...
928 Posts
damn, i can't wait for it to snow up here....looks like fun

· Registered
591 Posts
dang...we will never get that much snow in Alamogordo...which is good for me cuz i only have 2wd, and street tires hehe

· HEMIENV
252 Posts
looks like a lot of fun!
weather says tonight im sopposed to get 8 to 12 inches of snow and here at school they dont plow the back parking lot so hopefully i can go mess around out there...or find somewhere to play in the snow lol

· Ram Tough
149 Posts
Fun to see....not to be in! I'll take my shorts and flip-flops. :cool:

· Registered
1,806 Posts
Pakrat, How do you like those Diamo rims? I ws looking to go with that exact rim earlier. Do you have any other pics of the rig with them on ? I have the Inferno red as well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.