DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go check out the other threads too w/ the same title but w/ mods 1-4 & 5-7! if you havent already :D

Back again one more time!! heres the last of them 8-12!
1. Interior LEDS (RED)
2. Easy Iphone Integration (not really mod but close!)
3. Custom made panels for SUBS
4. Audio System (subs and Amp installed to stock radio)
5. Slammed One Exclusive 2" Drop Shackles (thanx slammed!!!)
6. Overload Removal
7. painted Brake calipers (RED)
8. Black back plate of rear chrome tailgate emblem removed
9. fitted 1500 chrome OEM dodge center Caps to rims
10. SRT- 10 22" Chrome Rims
11. Pirelli 305/40/22r Asyommetric Zero Scorpions
12. Flowmaster 40 Series (dumped)

#8 took off the black backing on the rear chrome tailgate emblem and stuck it back on with OEM adhesive tape

#9 dodge doesnt make chrome caps that fit the srt wheel so I made the 1500 regular chrome ones fit with silicone adhesive and 3M Double sided tape :D

taped to hold iin place while silicone dries

#10 of course NEW Dodge Ram Chrome SRT-10 22's
#11 with 305/40/22r Pirelli Scorpions!!!
(first few pics have no center caps on because they had to be balanced but I just repeated the process from the outside)

forgot one!!
#12 40 Series Flowmaster Dumped.... :D put in upside down cuz Im a dumb ass!! :D haha (fixed- but sounded louder upside down-hmmmm???????)

DONE!!!!.....for now ;)

· I am Sean Connery...
8,819 Posts
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

VERY VERY NICE. Ooooooooooh, shiny lol.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx :D :D :D I like shiny! thats why i got the chrome instead of polished ones but everyone who has the chrome ones have flush center caps, I think this way the look more like dodge and more bad ass! IMO :)

· Registered
69 Posts
I would have went with the Ram caps also, great looking ride man, keep up with the mods.

· Milo
1,430 Posts
Great wheels They POP !!!! I had to put my sun glasses on to look at :elton: :elton: :elton:

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bamataco said:
Hey with all the mods you've done do you ever have time to drive your truck? LOL
YES :D!!! in between mods!

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Truck looks beautiful bro!

KB

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
damn you have been busy. Looks great!!! Love the wheels.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump to keep threads together

· MS. SK
2,541 Posts
very nice man!!

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx for all the comments guys, I dont think I would have ever ventured into this much modding had it not been for Dodgetalk and all the great members and info we have! :D :D :D :D So thanx alot!:D :D :D :D

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
last pic came out small here it is again

· GangstaHic
1,231 Posts
Theres something going on here. But i think you look like my trucks younger brother. besides you truck being newer it's odd enough to say our trucks look the same. keep up the mods. I finally found a way to adapt my center caps. I have been riding around with none on for 2 weeks. Keep moding. kb112 is our other brother. You have to see all three trucks to see what i mean.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hemiroid04 said:
Theres something going on here. But i think you look like my trucks younger brother. besides you truck being newer it's odd enough to say our trucks look the same. keep up the mods. I finally found a way to adapt my center caps. I have been riding around with none on for 2 weeks. Keep moding. kb112 is our other brother. You have to see all three trucks to see what i mean.
I see exactly what you mean :D Brother, I guess Im little bro cuz Im 19. LOL I saw your thread as I was putting up mine, I thought that was cool :rck:

· Registered
165 Posts
i love how the srt 10 rims look..i cant wait to get mine..im going with the nightrunners on my black truck...

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
hey, after looking at your pics....I thought of something that could be your next mod. A stubbie antenna from Moe's. I just got one - looks much better

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
quietpeen said:
hey, after looking at your pics....I thought of something that could be your next mod. A stubbie antenna from Moe's. I just got one - looks much better
Hmmm...now that you mention it..that would look better :D thanx!

Ill look at getting one soon :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.