DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating whether I want to put a spoiler on my Tonneau cover. But it seems that the spoiler I want to put on is the srt-10. I know just by looking at it that i will need to shorten the spoiler to make it fit. Which I am ok with. A lot of work, but I guess that is the only option I have.

So my question is, there has to be someone out there that has installed a spoiler like this on his tonneau. So if you could please share pics of your tonneau cover with a spoiler it would be great. So I could make up my mine.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Kingbingy said:
I am debating whether I want to put a spoiler on my Tonneau cover. But it seems that the spoiler I want to put on is the srt-10. I know just by looking at it that i will need to shorten the spoiler to make it fit. Which I am ok with. A lot of work, but I guess that is the only option I have.

So my question is, there has to be someone out there that has installed a spoiler like this on his tonneau. So if you could please share pics of your tonneau cover with a spoiler it would be great. So I could make up my mine.
Here's another option for you buddy!
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61519

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I saw the spoiler that he has for sale, the non srt-10 version and it has a bar in the middle of the spoiler. I want the look more the the srt-10. I then I might have to buy one of those srt-10 spoilers and cut the middle out by 2 inches or so to make it fit right.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Kingbingy said:
Thanks. I saw the spoiler that he has for sale, the non srt-10 version and it has a bar in the middle of the spoiler. I want the look more the the srt-10. I then I might have to buy one of those srt-10 spoilers and cut the middle out by 2 inches or so to make it fit right.
Yea I have seen where another member had done that! Well good luck with your project!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.