DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first time post. I have an '05 1500 QC 4x2 Laramie on order. I expect it next week. Once I get it, I want to roll on some Herculiner. I'm not sure if I should get some rail (and tail gate) covers or roll on the bedliner on the rails.

During the week I plan on running a tonneau cover on it. On the weekends, I paint houses, so I'd like to put a ladder rack on it. Probably semi-permanently installed. I see that the newer tonneau's clamp onto the inside of the rails. So it looks like I can install a full-size ladder rack (onto the top of the bed rails) even with the tonnea.

I've found A cover that's reasonably priced by "Truck Hyde"? Does anyone have this brand, and if so is it any good? Also, does anyone have a full size ladder rack (that can extend over the cab) that is pretty easy to remove?

Thanks and happy trucking!

D-train

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk D-train! I sure havent ever seen a truck with a tonneau cover and a ladder rack installed at the same time. :dunno: Sorry.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There's trac-rac, most truck accessory stores sell 'em. I had a trac-rac on the GMC I traded for my Ram and loved it.
They now offer a tonneau that works with the ladder rack.
Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.