DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEADERS!!!!! Yay I just got mine today and they are sweet. Ceramic coated Pacesetter LT's. Everything fits and looks great. Be jealous! Guess how long it took to install??..............go on guess.......................ok, I'll tell you! 5 minutes hahaha. You can to, just take off your cab! :D

The 1st pic is my fav, cuz it looks so funny how small the stockers are! The last pic is for your entertaining pleasure, while I was there we put my friend's 20's on the mini. Don't look that big do they? I could fit 22's on this thing lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Ok... how long did it take you to "TAKE OFF THE CAB"? And why did you remove the cab in the first place?

Either way... they look kick ass... good job.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So we can cut the frame and lower the floor, so I can get my wheelchair in it.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
See that's why it took so long to install my Pacesetters....I should have just removed the cab.....pure genius!!! :D

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
OHH OK... so This isnt a quicker way to install the headers... LOL... I was starting to go through a list of things that would have had to be disconnected... and thought... Hmm it may be possible, I just never thought of it. LOL.. Im glad I asked before I started telling people to remove their cab to gain better access to their headers. I would imagin changing the plugs would be easyer also... have you done them yet?

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I may buy some from you if u sell them, and get me a electric cutout!

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
OK, Ill ask. How long did it take to remove the cab?

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little over an hour, of course that is with the lift. Everyone should have one there awesome!

·
Registered
609 Posts
dude thats a bad ass. minivan dose it sound like a V-8
i have a 2001 dodge caravan mine is fast it wil out run all the beefed up ricer's around here and it's stock you what is thyat a four beater or a V-6

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
slater03 said:
A little over an hour, of course that is with the lift. Everyone should have one there awesome!

A lift or headers? ;)

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
it only took an hour to remove the whole cab of your truck?
that is quicker than most header installs ive heard of haha
so with removing a cab and installing headers it only takes 1 hour and 5 minutes haha

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
crisbruyere said:
it only took an hour to remove the whole cab of your truck?
that is quicker than most header installs ive heard of haha
so with removing a cab and installing headers it only takes 1 hour and 5 minutes haha
but then you gotta reinstall the cab...LOL

looks good man

·
the sky is the limit
1,311 Posts
naww you can keep it off and do your cam and e-fan at the same time thatll save some more time! haha

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
so since this would work does anyone have a lift they can ship me :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
crisbruyere said:
naww you can keep it off and do your cam and e-fan at the same time thatll save some more time! haha
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

that would work for the procrastinator who has everything layin in their garage...but for those who buy 1 part at a time and put it on right away, this is not a very good idea...LOL

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
rollinstnd420 said:
so since this would work does anyone have a lift they can ship me :D :D :D
i would ship you one if i could i have 18 of them. but they are all the in floor style.

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We got ours from GM for like 1G, pretty good deal. And no, the mini doesn't sound like a v8, sadly. It actually didnt do much for performance except on the top end. I have beat several Jeep wranglers, and I can smoke my friends 4 banger extreme. But, its slow, o ya it does have the 3.8L in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.