To Debadged or Leave Badged

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I debadged my truck when i first got it, but didn't quite fiinish the passenger side since the adhesive was a b!tch to get off. So i flipped my M upside down to make it "RAW." Well i went to a DT meet soon after that and FreeLantz talked me into putting the other side back on. Well before i did i decided to back the emblems black & leave the chrome border. So now someone said i should make a poll on whether my truck should be debadged or not.

So like the title says, Debadged or Not Debadged...........

CURRENT PIC OF MY RIG

DEBADGED

REBADGED

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Debadge...Looks good all clean! Easier to wash and wax

·
Registered
383 Posts
As much as I want to debadge mine and make a sleeper.....I think I'm going to go half and half. Debadge RAM and Leave the HEMI! Not a choice on your poll....but that's my preference for now. I do like the RAW! Clever

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the 4.7 so if i added HEMI, i would be a poser lol......i would like some retro V8 badges though

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
debaged.... paint the bumper & throw a roll pan on that !!! very nice truck BTW

·
Registered
124 Posts
I like it showing the whole thing but honestly, the HEMI badge alone for people with the hemi or just "RAW."

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
debadge fo sho...

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I like the rebadge but as RAM not RAW.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Keep the badge as RAM but lower it on the door down to where the top of the R is just below where the front fascia to headlight cut line would of been like the 03 srt10 concept had...run a line of masking tape off the line over to the door to give correct height,

Attachments

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I say debadge... it will look cleaner.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Ive seen your truck in person the RAW letters looks damn good its like a trademark for your truck

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
how did u make the lettering black with chrome outline?

·
dotlow
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how did u make the lettering black with chrome outline?
hand painted them much like the little woman in your life paints her finger nails

·
Banned
131 Posts
soon as it gets lil warmer badges are gone.......debadge tha daytona ram day after i got.........same with the charger r/t.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.