DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Slow 4.7 club
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have been trying to do this for the past 2 days and cant find a yellow and green or green and yellow wire.. I have a 03 truck. On the firewall there is 4 connecters.. Is it in one of those??

Willis

· 287 cu inches of pain
1,139 Posts

· Slow 4.7 club
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but that really doesnt help me any.. We did it yesterday on my buddies truck.. His is a 02. There is no yellow and green wire in mine..

Willis

· 287 cu inches of pain
1,139 Posts
Then you can't do the mod, you must have the NGC controller and it doesn't work with it.

Andrew

· Registered
67 Posts
i am having the same problem, i cant find the friggin wire anywhere on the controller, is there nothing we can do to get rid of the tmr crap???? will the switch work since the wire is in a diffrent spot or is the wire on the newer 03s a diffrent color maybe, let us know if you try the switch 03dodge cause i think im in the same boat as you on this one.

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
Radioshack is where I got my switch from...

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
lol I don't have the pic now (at work) but do a search by me for "The Switch" and it'll pop up a few threads... some with the details on how to do it. It's a pretty easy mod.

· C HEMI GO
1,996 Posts
For those trying to do this mod, check this thread for all the details:
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29503&page=5&highlight=TMR+MOD

I did it finally and reset my PCM as well. First time on the street and I hit WOT, damn near took out an old lady. All I can say is HOLY CRAP!

With TMR the ram shifts like a passenger car, gradually build power through the RPM range, then drop it all and start over again. With this you feel like you loose nothing accross gears and actually feel a quick punch when it shifts. I never felt 2-3rd because I was already doing around 65mph in traffic on a small street.

· Registered
9,836 Posts
LOL... I had
THE SWITCH

on my 2002 Ram... I was also part of

"THE SWITCH"

club... only the elite where able to become members...:thatfunny

Do a search... I remember there where a ton of post on
"THE SWITCH"

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
Damn... about time someone knows WTF I'm takling about then! lol.

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Well this thread finally convinced me to try the TMR mod and all I can say is wow! I'm kinda upset I waited this long to do it.

· RamByBlood
1,236 Posts
Anyone do this mod while having a Superchips tuner installed? Or any opinions on whether this would be still worth it or not with the SC performance option installed?

· C HEMI GO
1,996 Posts
It can't hurt. And if it doesn't do anything for you, you're out 3 minutes of time.

· Registered
484 Posts
I did it on my 03, it worked great. Took me a while thought, i did one of those aircraft flip switches and wired a light to it and everything. Great mod.

· C HEMI GO
1,996 Posts
I didn't do a switch as I can't imagine why you'd ever want to turn it on.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.