DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet that title will stir it up!! :thatfunny Anyways, I came across an extended cab Titan tonight. Not sure if it was a 4x4. I didn't think he could even compete, I was wrong. My dumb ass feathered the pedal out of the hole and he got a half car length on me and I couldn't make it up before we had to slow down. At the next stop sign I gave it everything and jumped a whole car length on him, the road curved a little so when I hit 2nd my ass slid over a little. I think it scared him because he slammed on the brakes (chicken-shit). I slowed way down but he wouldn't come up to me. He finally turned off. I guess that made us even. I think at the strip I'd eat his lunch all day long. But, I learned a lesson. Don't underestimate those Titans. They do run good. As for my Ram. The ebay CAI made a big difference. The best time I ran this summer was 16.00. I just turned 15.42 tonight and I think I can get it down to 15.3x. Thats a big difference for $83. Of course my truck just turned 4300 miles so it's probably loosened up a bit plus the colder fall air makes a little difference too. Anyhow, I have a new respect for the Titans, even if they are made out of rice!!!!!! :D

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
were did you race at which track

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
03_HEMI said:
were did you race at which track
It was on the street in Lawrence. I was just saying that if we were at a track I could beat him every time. I'm still playing with my shift points. I had them to high when I raced him. I've got it working better now but it still needs some fine tuning.

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
well congrats on the kill. and i thought a track was still open around here and i wanted to go. HAHA

·
If only I had more $$$
3,700 Posts
Did you use tow/haul?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tow/haul just disables O/D right?

As for tracks around here, you used to have an 1/8 mile close didn't you? Is it closed now? There's always Heartland Park Topeka.

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
ya ours is closed. do you know if heartland is still running if they are weshould try and get a gtg going for a race night

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
ya 2 hours but if we set up something i will just take that monday off

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
do you want to try and get a gtg for one of these last 2 sundays left

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We might have to do that. I'll talk to my neighbor, he may want to run his Daytona. I'll let you know. Laters.

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
ok i will pass the word around

·
Registered
34 Posts
i will respect those cars when i race one of them and he beats me damn those trucks are really ugly....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.