DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I raced a titan off the line today for about a 1/4 mile, he was about 1/2 truck length behind me at the end... Why was he so close?
I have custom intake and aeroturbine exhaust, I could tell he was stock.. also the titan was 4 door(think they all are) again why didnt I wax his azz?

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
there not slow they have good power are you 2 or 4 wd?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2wd

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
You were lucky to beat him at all. My hemi lost to one stock for stock.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that sux lol, I cant lose to a nissan, or any truck for that matter lol... well looks like the posi trac and gears are coming sooner than I planned...

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
You were lucky to beat him at all. My hemi lost to one stock for stock.
Cause you got the slowest color. Geez!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
FrossByte said:
also the titan was 4 door(think they all are)
I couldn't even imagine a 2-door. Maybe we need S.Weigel to bring one to life...

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
I never noticed that there isn't a Reg cab Titan. Hmm... Titans are geared better than the Rams. Just for kicks, one day, I decided to run my 4X4 QC 4.7 against one. I had no chance in Hell. It was before the superchips, but that still wouldn't have helped me.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Cause you got the slowest color. Geez!
My truck was still the stock color, metalic graphite, at the time of the race.

Since then I had it painted the color I really wanted. :rck:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
All titans are either extended cab or quad cab. I know a guy up the street that sells them. I will take a 4 wheel drive extended cab out with similar gearing and let you guys know how she moves. Give me a couple days and I will have one hell of an update.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
The only update I want about a Titan is a picture of one wrapped around a tree :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have driven every model and configuration they offer and they suck!!!!!!!!!

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
nissan + tree=

Attachments

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Well I was racing my hemi yesterday against my friends rc hemi to see how i would fare. I lost but my front bumper was at his back bumper. Plus mine weights about 700 lbs more. Anyway after about our fourth race we were turning around in an intersection and a red titan pulled up behind us. We asked him if he wanted to go and he said hell no and gave us a thumbs up and we went our seperate ways. Its about time they recognize who is king of the streets!!

BB

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
bmxer2076 said:
nissan + tree=
Always nice to see a dead import lying around, but It looks like the compact Frontier to me.

·
EATEN FORD SH!TIN CHEVY'S
303 Posts
I Don Not Have A Hemi But I Have Not Been Beaten By A Titan Yet. I Raced About 4 And They All Were About 1/2 A Truck Behind Me. :vhot:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
jlee989 said:
I Don Not Have A Hemi But I Have Not Been Beaten By A Titan Yet. I Raced About 4 And They All Were About 1/2 A Truck Behind Me. :vhot:
Unless you have more mods than what's listed in your sig, I suspect they were not racing you.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Extended cab 2wd titans run 15.3's according to motor trend magazine

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
FrossByte said:
Ok well I raced a titan off the line today for about a 1/4 mile, he was about 1/2 truck length behind me at the end... Why was he so close?
I have custom intake and aeroturbine exhaust, I could tell he was stock.. also the titan was 4 door(think they all are) again why didnt I wax his azz?
The Titan engine is a little under rated as far
as HP ratings. It's closer to 325HP and not
305HP. Their tranny ratios are different than
the Rams. The Rams are a little heavier than
the Titan.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.