DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its about time the baby got its first pair of new shoes!!! does anyone have any suggestions on witch ones i should go with for a good ride that looks good and will last a while?
-power wire
-flowmaster super 40 w/ 4' tips
-superchips 3815 (thanks clifford '04)
-big country running boards
-fold out towing mirrors
-little bullet shaped valve stem caps
-5% cant see me tint

·
Nut up or Shut up
1,412 Posts
I have ran Bf Goodrich A/ts on my trucks before and on my wifes Land Rover and have always had good results with them. They work good in snow and seem to last a long time and are not bad on the highway. I have read alot of reviews on here and other websites about Nitto Terra Grapplers, they seem to be an excellent tire as well with good tread life, and handling in different conditons.

·
Registered
875 Posts
i would put some bfgs. really good tire

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
are you looking for a more agressive A/T look or wanting the more sporty tire?

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would perfer a more sporty looking tire... i seen a truck like mine with some goodyears that looked really good but i can not remember the name of them

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
ok, lower profile? wider? same size as stock? :thatfunny I honestly don't have much advise for you. My only experience with similar tires on a ram is the stock goodyears, and some cooper zeon xst's that I had on my srt-10 nightrunners. They were a nice looking tire and performed better than the goodyears (except in snow). Trying to get as much info so somebody else could give you some suggestions.

·
ready to wake the beast
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am keeping my stock rims so i cant go too wide and i dont want to go any more low profile because i dont want it to ride any more stiff than it already does... so i guess stock size will work

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
I know the stock tires that come on the truck with stock 20's are alot louder that the tires that come on the stock 17's. michlen 245's, I know I would like a tire that rides like those and sounds like those on the istate. the stock wranglers have road noise to me that i do not like. But I still have good tread on the used set I bought so i wont be changing anytime.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I've heard good stuff about the Michelin ltx and cooper discover HT's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.