DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellow Dodge Geniuses'? Man am I pumped about joining the smartest people in the World "Mopar Owners". LOL. What is your recommendation for tires for my new Mega Cab 4x4? I'm gonna stay with the stock suspension, and I don't want to do a body lift. I prefer the stock look. Thanks

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Take a look at 1_ton_mega_cab's truck. Before the lift, he was running 35x12.50 on stock rims and it looked sweet! You can never go wrong with Toyo Open Country M/T's!

·
Registered
595 Posts
BFG A/T tires on my RAM and my Jeep. Wont by any thing else. Do great in the sand, mud, and the snow. And they don’t make a lot of noise like M/Ts do.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Lets see some pics of your truck..

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
If you like an aggresive look I would recommend any Mud Terrain in the 33x12.5 or in 285x70 or 295x70 if you have the 17" wheels..

BFG MTs, Toyo AT or MT or Nitto Terra Grapplers...

·
Registered
39 Posts
pro comp 35x12.50x17

or lift it and go 44x15x17 Super Swamper TSL/BOGGERs!!!!

make it happen

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the Responses!

Do ya'll think BF Goodrich KO 315/70R/17's will rub? I found a tire dealer in town that will trade me out for a new set of 305/70R/16's (GMC Z-71) and the stock set 265/70R/17's (mega cab) plus $250. Do you think that's a Good Deal???? I decided not to sell the new set on the Z-71 because I prob. won't get any more for it. I'm gonna put some stock 245's off a Duramaxx. Now that's a joke, 245's on a 2500 Duramaxx. Later

P.S. I've got to get my pics off my digital camera. The one I have posted is at the dealer with my PDA/Phone.

·
9,640 Posts
LuisCastellanos

35's will fit on a 4x4 with a leveling kit. Don't know about a 2 wheel drive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What leveling kit do you recommend for my 4x4? BTW 04Ram2500Hemi. That's one sweet Powerwagon. I'm building a 30'x45' medal building behind my house for a one day project car (superbee/roadrunner/little red). My dad has a '79 Little Red Express I want to one day buy from him. It's balanced/blueprinted, W2 heads, etc........., w/ only get this 29K miles. It's sitting b/h the house rusting. It kills me and my brother (Hemi powered) to see it rust away, but whatcha gonna do.-Later

·
9,640 Posts
redass said:
What leveling kit do you recommend for my 4x4? BTW 04Ram2500Hemi. That's one sweet Powerwagon. I'm building a 30'x45' medal building behind my house for a one day project car (superbee/roadrunner/little red). My dad has a '79 Little Red Express I want to one day buy from him. It's balanced/blueprinted, W2 heads, etc........., w/ only get this 29K miles. It's sitting b/h the house rusting. It kills me and my brother (Hemi powered) to see it rust away, but whatcha gonna do.-Later
Thanks for the compliment. It should be fun to work on. As far as a leveling kit goes, one from a reputable tire company in your area would work. Pro Comp makes a nice leveling kit too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Real quick before I head out after a long day of replying to DodgeTalk. LMAO. I just ordered a set of 315/70/17's to replace the stock 265/70/17's. Whiteletters out of course. I will put some pics on tomorrow after they put them on. Man I can't wait! I love my new Mega Cab!!!!-Later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts