DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Toyo MT's installed this morning(33/12.50's). The shop did an excellent job on it($1450 complete w/alignment). They said if I would have stayed with the 11.50 width, I could have fit 36's perfectly, but I didn't want to regear(too many $ at this time). But i'm beyond happy with the looks. Thanks to all of you DTer's for making me spend the bucks!!! Her are a few pics:and a few more: and a few more:

Attachments

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Looks sweet. Quick question: Did you have your torsion bars cranked to fit the 33’s?

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
04Ram2500Hemi said:
Looks sweet. Quick question: Did you have your torsion bars cranked to fit the 33’s?
Thanks a bunch.I put 3" coil spacers up front in april this year. The tire shop I used said I could have gone with 36's as long as I stayed at 11.50 width. Anything wider and I would have to lift the truck. I wanted slightly wider and taller without having to regear. Tires sound great with the windows open. You can certainly hear whining, but it's not enough whine to me.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Looks great. Now you went and got me thinking about getting tires, LOL!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Those look awesome! I hope you get off the highway once in awhile with those.

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
waldershrek said:
Those look awesome! I hope you get off the highway once in awhile with those.
Man i'd like to. but I have a 2wd. My truck is only a pavement pounder!!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figure I will wait till these toyo's go, and the warranty is up then I will lift the truck and throw on 36x15.50 mickey t's.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Looks intimidating from the front

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Excellent choice on tires!!! I know I love mine and will most likely stick with them when I need a new set :rck: 1450 seems a bit on the high side....did you have them shipped to you?

Love how the 33s look. I have been trying to look forever with those exact same tires/size on a ram....they look great!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bmgamble said:
Excellent choice on tires!!! I know I love mine and will most likely stick with them when I need a new set :rck: 1450 seems a bit on the high side....did you have them shipped to you?

Love how the 33s look. I have been trying to look forever with those exact same tires/size on a ram....they look great!
went to a place called flagler tire. he ordered them and i went to get them put on.

·
Registered
284 Posts
my 35x12.50x20 were 1650 installed... but that didn't include an alignment!! Nice looking tires man!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DonG313 said:
my 35x12.50x20 were 1650 installed... but that didn't include an alignment!! Nice looking tires man!
only when i got there for the installer said you could stuff the 36's under there, but in 11.50's. i got confused. 36's would have been nicer, but he said it might require a regear. i didn't want to do that now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.