DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered tires, Cooper Zeon LTZ 305-50-20, now I am looking at getting the Liquid Metal turbine rims, 20X8.5 5-139.7 18BMM. Will these fit together??? yes, I looked on other threads, jut want to make sure before I order the rims. Truck is an 05 stock height. Thanks everyone in advance.

P.S. Cant believe that I showed my wife these rims and she actually said get them..... So new tires and rims, here I come. I will post pics and soon as I get them on....

·
Registered
18 Posts
cool! I like the liquid chrome line.

i ordered myself a set today, will be in next Wednesday. I 'm getting Toyo MT's 35x12.5x18 with XD Badlands in black chrome.

Kinda fun isn't it?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely!! Seemed way to easy for the wife to agree to let me get these... Must be the New York shopping trip coming up..... :D

Hopefully these work together so I can get these ordered..... tonight, before she changes her mind......

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Yes those tires will work on those wheels. For the wheels, does the site state what the backspacing is?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes those tires will work on those wheels. For the wheels, does the site state what the backspacing is?
Its from discount tire direct and all it has is this;

Liquid Metal
Turbine
2005 DODGE RAM 1500 P275/60R20 4WD
20X8.5 5-139.7 18BMM

H

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Looks to me like they will fit on your truck. It appears they they don't have them in stock though, so i would call them to see when they will have them availavle. Nothing more annoying than ordering something to have to wait for it to be available.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks quietpeen. They are in stock and I think I am going with the liquid metal magma instead of the turbine....

thanks for the quick response....

Joe

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the chrome and black, but not sure..... I have the mineral grey truck, so I thought the charcoal mirrored would look better..... Now I am a little worried about the winter months with these rims......Here in PA they use alot of salt so I am not sure how these are going to hold up..... Thought about getting some summer tires to put on them and then the cooper Zeon LTZ's that I just ordered would be put up on the factory rims, but I dont really want to pay another $800 bucks for tires when I just payed about $800 for the coopers. I dont think the wife would go for that.... So now I am not sure what i want to do...........

·
Registered
378 Posts
this is what you can do. use your current tyre and wheel combo for the winter months then use the new setup for the spring summer months

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, the problem with that is my current tires will not even pass inspection, thats why I am getting the Zeon's.... So I would have to buy 2 sets of tires plus the rims..... I dont think the wife will go for all of that.... So I am in a dilema.....

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I definitely hear ya on the pa winters. I live in north east pa and my truck is covered in salt. the best you can do is wash the wheels as much as possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.