DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to need some new 20's soon ..anybody have any opinions on what are good tires i have the goodyear hp and i think they suck ,roadhugger just came out with a new tire thats looks cool .....any info would be nice...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I'm feeling my Falken's a lot. They are aggressive, hug the road much better than stock and have a deep tread pattern. Plus did I mention they look great. :)

KB

PS - These are a Falken Ziex S/TZ04 in a 295/50R-20 by the way.

Attachments

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
KB112 said:
I'm feeling my Falken's a lot. They are aggressive, hug the road much better than stock and have a deep tread pattern. Plus did I mention they look great. :)

KB
How are these tires offroad... what is the size.... Price ?
I need new tires as well and i want the biggest 20" tire i can fit on my stock 20"s .. ur tires look good but they look smaller than the stock tire.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Seeing as how I am dropped 2.5" front and 5"s rear I needed a shorter tire than stock. :) My stock 275/60 was 33" tall and these are about 31.6" tall. If I were you I would get something like a Toyo Open Country 305/55-20 or 305/60-20. Also, Kumho has some nice looking AT tires now, similar to the Toyos and they are cheaper.

KB

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I don't like the Wrangler HP's either, but I plan to run them till they wear out. No since buying tires if you don't need them! My dad gets a huge discount on tires through Goodyear because he works for NASCAR and he got some Goodyear Futura's for his 03 and they looked and performed awesome. However they only lasted for the summer because they are so soft (no he doesn't do burnouts). I personally have never had a good experience with Goodyear but I'll prolly get some anyways just because he can get them so cheap. I've never had a bad experience with BF Goodrich or Bridgestone.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am about to get some new 20s for the back...worn mine out in 7k miles :rck:

I am cant decide between the Falken stz04 305/50/20 (32") for $116
or the 325/50/20(32.8") Hankooks $154

I love that aggressive wide tire look :rck:

·
Registered
224 Posts
moesperformance said:
i just got some Hankooks for the rear and love 'em so far.
i can get some good prices on tires. they're not on my site yet but i'd like to try to get you a price if you decide what you want.
thanks,
bob
How much for the

Hankook Ventus ST RHO6
285/50/20
295/45/20
305/50/20
325/50/20

·
Registered
224 Posts
yeah i saw some 335s off a lambo....and knew i had to get something close to that wide....they just look sick

I am hoping the 325s will do wonders on the street once i start seriously modding and in the ice that we rarely get. But i got have some 26" et streets :rck:

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
zbgsaa said:
Any word?
these sizes are not stocked by my supplier.
i can get them but the price isn't great.

i can get Hankook Ventus 275/55/20s for $107 plus shipping. That's a good price.
the ones you asked for are:

285/50/20 $139 plus shipping
295/45/20 $141 plus shipping
305/50/20 $ 160 plus shipping
325/50/20 not available from my supplier

shipping will be $20-$25 per tire

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.