DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
yeah, I would go with the black letters out, since your truck is black and so are your bars. Thats just my opinion. Post pics when you get it all finished!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I agree RD. I'll be getting it all done in the fall! When I do, I'll set up my own gallery like most of you guys, might even include some 'before' pics. As you all know Dodge just blew the lid off the competition on how a rig should look like (with the 3rd Gen Rams), so a minor improvement on tire size and stance is all I need. When the time comes, for new shocks etc, I'll get a solid aftermarket package and a proper levelling kit. By the way what size are your Nitto's? They look solid! Thanks again for the advice! Later.
:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
mine are only 265 70 17s. I didn't know they came in 295 or I would have gotten them. No problem....yeah, def. put before pics.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I did a search on Yahoo for "tire size calculator" and using the first four links, had the same results. They compare the tire/wheel size you have now to what you are changing to. Give you a side by side or overlay of differences.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
RD, that's the look I want. They seem larger than 265's in your gallery (very first pic). I'm thinking 265 will work alright for me, unless the 2wd and 4wd is any issue?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.