DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the 20" SRT10 replicas, and want to put 285/50/20 will they fit? I went to a tire calculator and it said its an overal 2.0% difference than the stock 265/70/16. I also want to get a leveling kit, will that have any affect on tire once its on?

· Troubleshooter
1,482 Posts
They probably would, I'm not sure if the leveling kit would change that tho

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
If anything the leveling kit will give you more room for your tire and rim combo. It sounds about right on the tire size. Are you going for a street truck or an Off-roading look?

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
street look. also i been looking at two different kind of leveling kits, the trailmaster which levels the front with the back and the springtech lowering shackle that levels the back with the front. i was thinking about the springtech bc the back is what is higher. any suggestions?

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
Yeah, i would go lower the rear, I would do the same but I'm getting rid of my truck. I love the dakota but time for the Ram lol n-e who if you going for the street look you want a lower meaner stance ya know. With thise Srt-10 rims and a nice lower stance the truck is gonna be mean. Get some nice throaty exhaust and you will have a nice rig

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have JBA Headers, Magnaflow metallic spunbody cats, True dual exhaust 40 series mufflers. k&n 63 series, jet chip stage 2 etc. i orders the fastman 68.5 throttle body should come in the next week or so..

you can check out my ride at
cardomain-com/ride/2577269/1

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a mean exhaust, i always get pulled over for noise pollution at night. they think i dont have any emissions. i set cars off all long the side of the road.. it also quick ass truck. i love it

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
The link would't work but N-E who Yeah man get that puppy lowered in the rear for that stance and no doubt you will have a nice looking and sounding rig!

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
Nice rig!! Like what U've done to it so far, where do you live at? Every picture i look at i think its by me lol

· Mopar Kid
557 Posts
aww man i wish, you would have been on here sooner! I would have told you the uti horrior stories. I'm still thinking about going to Wyotech!

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i like it, its a good school. you just have to make it a good school most people slack off. im going to go into the mercedes elite program after i graduate..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.