DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked at other threads and I am looking to replace my tires.
I have an 01 ram slt 4x4.I am looking at all-terrain tires and would like
anyones review on which ones they have or had, liked or disliked?BF GOODRICH A/T KO
BRIDGESTONE DUELER A/T REVO
PRO COMP A/T
M/T RADIAL BAJA MTX

I thank any and everyone for their comments,opinion,remarks,and suggestions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at tirerack but they don't review pro comp or mickey thompson's,
So I was hoping that fellow dodge ram owners on this forum could help a fellow
ram owner who's lost!

·
Registered
105 Posts
PROCOMP AT's

I have a brand new set of PROCOMP AT's on my Ram and so far I like them. The only dislike that I have is the way they look. They just don't stand out like the rest of the truck. The tread is also not aggressive in the slightest. They do seem to perform rather well offroad though. They seem to ride pretty well, much better than my last set of tires, although I'm guessing that is because the sidewalls aren't reinforced nearly as much.

My last set of tires were Goodyear Wrangler MTR's. Those were awesome offroad! I beat the hell out of those tires on just about every surface and never so much as lost any air. They rode terrible on the street though. They were very hard and a little noisy. I did get about 25,000 miles out of them which is pretty good for a mud tire.

That's all I've got, so happy hunting. :gr_patrio

·
pressurevac
179 Posts
I have thr Goodyear MTR's and LOVE them. I live up here in CANADA and I run them up in the Arctic in the winter and they are the only tire up there that doesnt have problems. Believe it or not, they are very good on ice! I have been on the same set for 1 1/2 years now, and about 80,000kms, most of which is highway driving, and I am still at about 70% tread left. I know... doesn't sound right but honestly, these tires are fricking amazing!! Snow, rain, mud, rocks, highway, these tires kick ass everywhere they go!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I will be looking at the BFG A/T'S or at the REVO'S.
I have been seeing great reviews on the revo's,
HOPE SOMEONE COULD GIVE THEIR OPINION OF THEM. :huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.