Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Nitto Terra Grappler 325/70r17

Votes: 8 72.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there no shortage of these type questions, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I've narrowed down to 2 choices, please help me decide:

I've had the BFG's before, I know they're an exceptionally good tire and would be pleased with them. I like the look of the Nitto's however, and they're a little cheaper. I guess I just need some convincing why or why not I should step out of my BFG comfort zone.

·
biomech911
70 Posts
You pay more for bfg but you get more milage. i had a set of 305-55-20 nittos on mine and got 40k out of them. I say go for what looks better.

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
I love my Nitto's,I have had them a few months and they have performed great,even in 9" of snow......:D

I made the switch from BFG's to Nitto's...no regrets...not sure how many miles I will get out of them(to new)

tease..;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
I think that the Nitto's look better but the BFG's will probably last a little longer. So I vote Nitto based on looks.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I vote nitto 325/70 because I want to see if they fit on your truck. I want them too. Pictures when you get them (whichever you choose) please. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts