DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so iv got a new 09 white ram and im lookin to get a 6'' lift, wheels, and 35inch M/T tires but i cant decide on black XD rockstars or chrome and i keep hearing that black rims on my truck would not look that good so if anyone could put some black XD rockstars and some chrome XD rockstars on my truck thanks and heres some pics of my truck

Attachments

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Do you just want the wheels chopped, or do you want it lifted with some tires on it as well?

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
For now, here is just the wheels - if you wanted lifted with some MTs let me know. The chrome Rockstars actually look pretty close to the wheels you have on there now. I think either of the chrome wheels look nice with the other chrome accents on your truck. The black might look better if there was more white rather than chrome (handles, mirrors, etc) especially if it were lifted with MTs. But ... that is just my opinion ;)

Oh and tint would look good in all cases

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey there man if you could do the lift with M/Ts, with chrome and or black rockstars but i do aggree with you with all the chrome accents i think the chrome would look the best but them blacks look really good in person

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Here ya go. I raised the front an estimated 6" then leveled the rear. I found a good pic of some 35" Cooper STT MTs, so I used them. Hope this helps

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.